, Community & Content Policy
and the following Community Guidelines.
- Respect each other.
- Provide a positive tone and constructive comments.
- Refrain from posting inflammatory content.
- Stay on-topic to the thread and forum space so the conversation keeps flowing.
- Private Information
- Personal contact information is not allowed to be publicly posted.
- Do not post repetitive or duplicative content across forum spaces or within the same thread within a short timeframe.
- You can always edit a post to add to a thought.
- Keep The Forums Readable
- Do not type in all capital letters, enlarge text for emphasis, or use numerous exclamation points
- Do not change text color.
- Link Sharing
- Do not share links to music or other third party content other than Pandora links; we do not allow file sharing.
- You may share links to screen captures you’ve created for the purposes of troubleshooting.
- False & Misleading Content
- The information posted by other users may be incorrect. Use your best judgment when applying information that has not been verified by a trusted source.
- Airing Grievances of Moderator Action
- We do not allow the public airing of grievances against moderator action.
- Mentions of legal action against Pandora or SiriusXM are not allowed on the forums.
- Identifying Employees
- Some community members have the Pandora logo next to their names -- this means they are Pandora employees.
- The term Pandora may not be used in your username -- this is to prevent confusion between employees and community members.
- Advertising / Offers for Sale
- Commercial messaging is prohibited on the Services.
- Do not promote personal music, brands, businesses, products, or services.
- Do not offer or request items for sale.
- Objectionable Content and Policy Considerations
- Pandora may, in its discretion, remove content that it believes violates this policy or is otherwise objectionable even without receiving a complaint of a potential violation related to that content. As we apply this policy to potential violations, we may make exceptions based on various considerations, including artistic, educational, or public interest.
- Reporting Violations
- Please report any violations to our Community team by using the Report Inappropriate Content feature in the Pandora Community.