cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Pitching New Release

debracanmusic
Opening Act

I got my EP title "Story Time" coming up on August 30. How can I have them on your playlist?

Mod note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @debracanmusic - Thanks for letting us know about your upcoming release! We appreciate your interest in our stations and playlists 🎧

At the moment, artists are unable to submit their music for consideration for most of our hand-curated playlists and stations.

With that being said, as a Community member, you can check out this thread to learn about how you can be included in the AMP: Fresh Cuts station.

You can also promote a track with the free & powerful features you have available to you on AMP. For more information about the AMP marketing tools, please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more.

I would also recommend tuning into our monthly Pandora For Creators webinars! Our team hosts two webinars a month that cover how to use AMP effectively for your content on Pandora. Plus you can connect with them.

Here's more information about our upcoming webinars:

Intro to AMP - First Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Introduction to AMP where our Creator Services Team will provide a walkthrough about how to use the AMP tools to promote your content on Pandora.

You can register for the webinar here.

Q&A - Second Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Office Hours Q&A session where our Creator Services Team will be answering questions you have regarding using AMP to promote your content on Pandora.

I hope this helps! Looking forward to checking out your new EP when it does ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @debracanmusic - Thanks for letting us know about your upcoming release! We appreciate your interest in our stations and playlists 🎧

At the moment, artists are unable to submit their music for consideration for most of our hand-curated playlists and stations.

With that being said, as a Community member, you can check out this thread to learn about how you can be included in the AMP: Fresh Cuts station.

You can also promote a track with the free & powerful features you have available to you on AMP. For more information about the AMP marketing tools, please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more.

I would also recommend tuning into our monthly Pandora For Creators webinars! Our team hosts two webinars a month that cover how to use AMP effectively for your content on Pandora. Plus you can connect with them.

Here's more information about our upcoming webinars:

Intro to AMP - First Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Introduction to AMP where our Creator Services Team will provide a walkthrough about how to use the AMP tools to promote your content on Pandora.

Q&A - Second Wednesday of the Month @ 11 AM Pacific Time - This webinar is an Office Hours Q&A session where our Creator Services Team will be answering questions you have regarding using AMP to promote your content on Pandora.

I hope this helps! Looking forward to checking out your new EP when it does ✌️

ajbristo
Underground

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to pitch my songs to Pandora's editorial playlists/station. If there is an option for it, please guide me. It would greatly help me. Thank you 😊

This is my artist profile 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/aj-bristo/ARr9zkgqtbx34KK

ChrisPandora

Hi @ajbristo! Thanks for your interest in our playlists 🎧

Check out the Accepted Solution above for some way to promote your music on Pandora.