cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featured Track Streaming Question

heety44
Local Performer

Does your featured track along with all the other songs have on Pandora when you have a featured song you have added, and when they show no streams on your account are they talking  about the message you uploaded or the new song an the message you uploaded because I showing streams on the insight map

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

@heety44 When you set up an Artist Audio Message, you can select where you would like the message to be delivered with your content. With that being said, this message will not be delivered every time that selected delivery option streams on Pandora.

For more information on how Artist Audio Messages are delivered to listeners, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook: https://www.ampplaybook.com/artist-affinity-score-one-sheet

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

JohnVPandora

Hi @heety44 ! I am happy to help with this! Could you please explain your question a bit more to me?

In the meantime, since you've reached out about Featured Tracks, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook about Featured Tracks here.

heety44
Local Performer
thanks for getting back to me , my question was does the message play
separately from the track that , I submitted with it , and when i look at
the map on the insight page showing where you are playing is that just for
the one song you have featured , or is it mixture of songs for your songs
on Pandora ,
0 Kudos

Foxo1020
Local Performer

So that was cool

JohnVPandora

@heety44 When you set up an Artist Audio Message, you can select where you would like the message to be delivered with your content. With that being said, this message will not be delivered every time that selected delivery option streams on Pandora.

For more information on how Artist Audio Messages are delivered to listeners, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook: https://www.ampplaybook.com/artist-affinity-score-one-sheet

0 Kudos