cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Album, and music on the wrong artist account

SoundNinja
Local Performer

This has been super frustrating on the part of dealing with Pandora. I'm "SoundNinja" and they uploaded my entire album "Dark Side Of Me" to another artists page entirely called "The Sound Ninja" a rock group out of Minnesota. I'm a Hip Hop and Rap artist. I would love it if Pandora can contact me to get this all resolved.

My Album "World In a Cup" is entirely missing from Pandora and I can't even find it. I have no idea how much this could have hurt me as an artist.

I also realized today that the lyrics for some of my songs on "Dark Side Of Me" have the lyrics of "World In a Cup" this entire ordeal is starting to feel really chaotic and unprofessional on Pandora's part,

I reached out about also claiming my account with AMP. and it's been 4 days with no response when it tells me to wait 1 - 2 days for an answer

Please someone help me out here so I can get this all fixed and straighten out

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @SoundNinja - Thanks for flagging this with us and apologies for the delays.

I have escalated this so you should receive an email shortly regarding your AMP claim. If you do not see an email by the end of the day, please check your Spam folder. Our emails sometimes end up there.

Your artist profile should also be updated to contain your entire catalog, including "World In a Cup", soon.

With that being said, even if your music has been delivered by your distributor to Pandora, we still ask that you fill out the submission form here. This will flag the release to be reviewed by our Curation team.

While your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora.

We appreciate your patience!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable
I’ve been waiting from the start, Idk What or where my music is on Pandora or AMP, I Feel U, Someone has to look in these Miss-half, for security and respect for the Artists, on Pandora Platforms
Sent from my iPhone

ChrisPandora

Hey @SoundNinja - Thanks for flagging this with us and apologies for the delays.

I have escalated this so you should receive an email shortly regarding your AMP claim. If you do not see an email by the end of the day, please check your Spam folder. Our emails sometimes end up there.

Your artist profile should also be updated to contain your entire catalog, including "World In a Cup", soon.

With that being said, even if your music has been delivered by your distributor to Pandora, we still ask that you fill out the submission form here. This will flag the release to be reviewed by our Curation team.

While your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora.

We appreciate your patience!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos