cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2/22/21 - Message: "Pandora is performing maintenance, please try again later"

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 2/22/21:

We now believe this has been resolved. You may need to relaunch Pandora. Please confirm below

Pandora Update 2/22/21: 

Hi everyone! You may experience issues accessing your Pandora account, making changes to your settings or creating new stations at the moment. We are aware of this issue and working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

I’ll share updates as they come in

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 2/24/21:

Thank you to everyone who confirmed with us that this issue is now resolved.

I will be blocking this thread from new replies.

If you continue to experience trouble with this error message, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

Heyhowyoudoing
Local Performer

This is happening to me but on my mobile phone I cant play my music and I cant log into my account when I watch a ad it just say that there's a problem and I already cleared data of my account now I just need to get back in it 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

alexhortdog95
Local Performer

I was going nuts - I've been trying to create this thread and the post wouldn't let me from "thread spamming."

I am specifically getting a 400 System maintenance error.  I disabled my Pandora skill in Alexa and tried to re-add it.  It re-adds the skill to my Alexa account, and then when I try to link the skill to my Pandora account, I get the 400 server error.

The 400 server error is coming from the Pandora domain, not an Amazon domain:

alexhortdog95_0-1614025941732.png

0 Kudos

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

yeah, i got logged out of facebook, other than that im fine 

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 2/22/21:

We now believe this has been resolved. You may need to relaunch Pandora. Please confirm below. 

Pandora Update 2/22/21: 

Hi everyone! You may experience issues accessing your Pandora account, making changes to your settings or creating new stations at the moment. We are aware of this issue and working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

I’ll share updates as they come in

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Flygon
Underground

Hi,

My name is Aardvark Nightingale, but my username here is Flygon.  I was trying to upload a profile picture to my Pandora account but there is no option to do so other than linking my Facebook. When I tried to relink my Facebook, it kept saying that there was a problem linking my Facebook.  

I also have reached out to you via a Twitter account as well, however, I would not like to give out my Twitter username out here in the open, so am I able to message any moderator about this?

Thanks for the help.

Kind Regards,

Aardvark N.

0 Kudos

Flygon
Underground

Let me know if you need the URL to my Facebook account. Thanks! - Aardvark.

0 Kudos

Buckwheat
Local Performer

Outage

"We believe the problems have been resolved "

Just Dreaming!

0 Kudos

alexhortdog95
Local Performer

Confirmed fixed!  Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Flygon At this time, the only way to add a photo to your Pandora profile is by connecting your Facebook account to your Pandora account.

If you'd like to see additional methods for adding a photo to your profile, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion. 💡

In the meantime, if you do end up using Facebook to add a photo to your account, you can follow the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues linking your Facebook account. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 2/24/21:

Thank you to everyone who confirmed with us that this issue is now resolved.

I will be blocking this thread from new replies.

If you continue to experience trouble with this error message, please create a new post, and we will be happy to look into it further.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos