cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering endlessly. For days!

Beckyt
Underground

Why is my Pandora plus plan buffering. Lately I can’t connect to music at all. It says “your music will be right back, buffering “. Going on 3days. I’m paying!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beckyt Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the buffering message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beckyt Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the buffering message you're seeing?

0 Kudos

lorantd
Local Performer

Same for me. Paying, good internet connection (speedtest 300mbps), using website. Bottom right corner on website constantly shows "Buffering..."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lorantd Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the buffering message you're seeing?

0 Kudos

Beckyt
Underground
What I had to do was ‘reboot’. Turn off your phone for a couple minutes, and sometimes I have to do that to my wifi module too. Then turn them back on. It worked when nothing else helped. I understand how frustrated you might be because Pandora didn’t offer much help. I so hope this ‘fix’ works for you too. A drag when you can’t play your music that you’re paying good money for. Good Luck
0 Kudos

12Cachao
Local Performer

I have not had any service for three days and unfortunately for me there is usually no one to speak with.

How can this dilemma be resolved quickly?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@12Cachao Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

0 Kudos

mgr1980
Local Performer

Accuradio!!!

0 Kudos

ml805
Local Performer

I"ll try that.  Unfortunately I can't do that when I'm driving and I've had two days of buffering while driving.  Frustrating! 

0 Kudos