cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED 04/01/20: Forgot username and/or password

Teresa
Local Performer

I have forgotten my passwords and my user ID's and cannot retrieve them, or getting them mixed up. And when it states it is sending information to a device, it does not tell me which device it is sending it to. Did not send to either email address I have so therefore I am haveing trouble getting my pandora to come up on my TV!! I need help. If anyone out there can help, I surely would appreciate  it. As I am not getting anywhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me, it will be much appreciated.  Teresa

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

blondie49a
Local Performer

I used to get pandora on my tv,  then I accessed it on my computer, now I can't get it on my tv.

Can I only use one device?

I really like Pandora and I want to listen to is always

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @blondie49a 👋🏻You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer, mobile device, TV or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

Can you tell me a little more about what is going on when you try to listen on your TV?

• First, what is the make and model of your TV?
  • What happens when you open Pandora?
  • Are you getting an error message on your TV? If so, what does it say?

Let me know and I'll take a look. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

drgngrl0125
Local Performer

Hi I have Forgotten my password for my account, I haven't been able to use my account in a few years. How can I change It?

Thank You

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drgngrl0125 Our support team can help with this - they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Be on the look out for that! 📬

0 Kudos

Denny87
Local Performer

I factory reset my phone and now when I try to log in I'm told that the email associated with pandora was not confirmed or verified. How can I troubleshoot  or bypass tgis?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Denny87! Sounds like your Pandora account may be under a different email address. The Pandora account associated with your community profile was just created today. 

Because of this, I've moved your message to this thread: Forgot username and/or password

I've reached out to our User Support team, they will be contacting you via the email associated with your community profile to further help with this. Please be on the look out for them. 

Thanks again for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dezzicakes2000
Local Performer

Currently I do not have access to to the email used on Pandora. I've also forgotten my password. I do have a recovery email which is included in this note. I have been using Pandora for the last eight years at least and would very much like to recover it. Please help

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dezzicakes2000! Thanks for posting - I moved your message over to an existing thread: Forgot username and/or password - this helps to keep things organized. 

It looks like you chatted with our User Support team and you got back into your Pandora account. Are you still having trouble accessing the account?

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 04/01/20: Closing this thread from future comments - if you need help resetting the password on your Pandora account, you can find instructions on our updated thread