cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED 04/01/20: Forgot username and/or password

Teresa
Local Performer

I have forgotten my passwords and my user ID's and cannot retrieve them, or getting them mixed up. And when it states it is sending information to a device, it does not tell me which device it is sending it to. Did not send to either email address I have so therefore I am haveing trouble getting my pandora to come up on my TV!! I need help. If anyone out there can help, I surely would appreciate  it. As I am not getting anywhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me, it will be much appreciated.  Teresa

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 04/01/20: Closing this thread from future comments - if you need help resetting the password on your Pandora account, you can find instructions on our updated thread

View solution in original post

108 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Teresa Thanks for being a part of the community!

I have reached out to our support team to inform them of the issue you are experiencing. They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and keep me updated on the resolution. 

ROSEY
Local Performer

I was using this email and forgot password so started new one. I am getting charged every month for it. If you could sign it over so I can get the no comurshals

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Personal info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ROSEY Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos

VaGent
Local Performer

Even though I was previously able to login to my Pandora account through my Verizon Fios TV "widget" for Pandora,  it will now not accept my password.  I have set a new account password using my computer, but neither my old or new passwords are accepted using the TV app for Pandora.  Also, my iPhone Pandora app appears to have a different password for login, but since I cant see the characters in settings, I can't set a new password, and not sure I want to lest I create another login problem.  In a nutshell, I have multiple devices accessing my Pandora account with different passwords, or not able to access using one of those passwords.  Is there a way to create one password that works across all devices, or is there another soloution?  Also, If anyone knows the trick to get the Fios TV app to accept my Pandora password, I would appreciate knbowing that too.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VaGent Our support team has confirmed with me that you currently have an open case with them regarding this issue.

If you have further trouble with this, you can reply directly to the email thread you have open with support.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

mdorsey11111
Local Performer

yes i have for everything

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdorsey11111 Are you also having trouble receiving a password reset sent to your email?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

stephenwhiteway
Local Performer

It's taken me over an hour to change my password and "attempt" to get a contact phone number so that I may purchase your service. As Horable as this experience has been I no longer, wish to do business with your company, and intend to tell my freinds what a nightmare it has been trying to deal with you. 

Please reply if you even care. otherwise I'll consider our business complete. Have a nice day!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarify, Format, Removed personal info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stephenwhiteway I reached out to our support team and they have informed me that they are already in contact with you regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions, you can reply directly to the email thread you have going wtih support and they will be happy to help.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

acarrese
Local Performer

How to reset password.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @acarrese thanks for posting and sorry for any confusion. 

Looks like you may have emailed our user support. I've reached out and confirmed that they will be responding to you shortly. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Jimbob2388
Local Performer

I have had a account for a long while. I pay for the upgraded account as well. Got a new phone and do not remember the password and the email is a old one that I haven't used in years and do not remember the password either. So I'm trying to cancel the subscription or transfer it to my other account I've made. Any help?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jimbob2388 Were you still running into issues with this?

Our support team took a quick look and believe you may have been able to resolve this on your end shortly after posting.

If so, let me know and I can help escalate this over to them so they can further assist. 

0 Kudos

cosclan63
Local Performer

i have performed the reset password numerous times and have not received the email to complete the reset process.  please advise.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @cosclan63 thanks for posting to community!

I checked in with our User Support team and it looks like you have an open case with them. A response was sent your way yesterday, if you haven't received an email, be sure to check any junk or spam folders.

If you continue to have trouble with accessing your Pandora account, feel free to let me know and I can assist. 

🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Cancer67
Local Performer

Help changing email and password

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cancer67 thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to our Accounts Board to help keep things tidy. 

Since personal information is needed in order to update your email and password, I've asked our User Support Team to follow up with you on this. 

They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

El
Local Performer
Email no longer exist so I won’t get the information
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @El thanks for posting to community! I'll follow up with you in Private Message about this. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos