cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to update email address

Malachij84
Local Performer

I need to put my personal email address on my account and take off my work email address.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Malachij84 You should be able to update the email address on your account with these steps:

From a mobile device:

1. Sign into your Pandora app, and click on Profile.
  2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner, and select Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

From our website:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

80 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Malachij84 You should be able to update the email address on your account with these steps:

From a mobile device:

1. Sign into your Pandora app, and click on Profile.
  2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner, and select Account.

From our website:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Let me know how it goes.

cm49933
Local Performer

Adam, I hope you can help me as well. Everytime I add my updated information and hit save, it asks for my password, then tell me to close and verify the information again. It's like a continuous loop.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cm49933 Our support team can help with this.

They have informed me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Zanderlesk
Local Performer

Adam, im having the same issue as cm49933. I try to change my email and it asks me to enter in my password and then asks me to verify the information in the form. i hope you can help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zanderlesk Were you still having trouble with this? Let me know and I can help escalate this to our support team if so. 

0 Kudos

adouglas5
Local Performer

Hi, I am having the same issues. I am unable to change my email through the normal routes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adouglas5 Our support team has informed me that you currently have an open case with them.

If you need additional assistance with this, you can reply directly to the email thread you have going with support.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

davidbdix
Local Performer
I am having the same exact problem. I deleted my email account that I am using for my login due to it being hacked so I want to use a different email account. I get to the same issue: I put in new email, put in password, then it sends me to another window that says put in a password, but it won't accept the password.
0 Kudos

cdwier
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. Help please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davidbdix Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

0 Kudos

lotus
Local Performer

The email listed under my account is mispelled. When I try to update it and enter my password , a message says to close and verify info. It takes me in a loop that I cannot get out of. How do I update my email and confirm my password?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lotus Our support team has intformed me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

0 Kudos

jcfm61
Local Performer

I am having the same problem.  With so many experiencing the same thing there must be a problem on the pandora end.  Has anyone received information that helps get out of the do-loop?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcfm61 This can sometimes happen when there is already a Pandora account registered under the email address you are attempting to update your old account with.

With this being said, our support team has informed me that they will be contacting you via email to help get this resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Erica_2019
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. tried updating new email address. asks for password, then tells me I have to verify info. will not let me change my email address. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Erica_2019 Sorry to hear that. Our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help. 

0 Kudos

smccreary076
Local Performer
Adam, I am having the same issue with the same loop.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smccreary076 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you over email.

Keep an eye out for their message and they can assist with this. 

0 Kudos

trey947
Local Performer
@AdamPandora - I've got a similar issue. My account is close to 15 years old, signed up long before more robust settings were required - and now I need to update my email address. I've got no option to do so that I can find within my account, profile, or settings options.
0 Kudos