cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Community username

alexgraves
Local Performer

Can you PM me so I can change my community name too, please?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexgraves I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

Thanks for your patience!

View solution in original post

52 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexgraves I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

KH122
Local Performer

How do you change community username?

I Do not know

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KH122 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

DeanJr1984
Local Performer

Good morning yall, just curious to find out how the hell I can change my profile name for when I'm interacting with the community?  If anybody has any ideas or knows how to do so, please for the love of everything holy, let me know or try and help ne understand how to do it plleeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!   Lol, anyhow thank yall in advance for yalls feedback.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanJr1984 I've sent you a private information with more information.

0 Kudos

DeanJr1984
Local Performer

I'm just curious to figure out where this here private message is coming from and when it'll be coming through.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @DeanJr1984. 👋

I've gone ahead and sent you another private message.

To locate PMs from a computer, click on the Envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

If you're using a mobile device, you should be able to view your private messages as well. We also send over an email when you have received a private message. 

Let me know if you can view my PM to you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

cherripye55
Local Performer

I would like to change my name too please. I thought it was asking for something else. 

Cherripye55

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cherripye55 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Lover86
Underground

I would like to know how to change my Community Username as well! I don't remember setting it up.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lover86 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Janettoole
Local Performer

Can you please send me info on how to change my community user name?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janettoole I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

Lover86
Underground

How do I check my messages? I don't see any of my music on my social media accounts! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lover86 To check your messages, you will need to log into your Community account on a computer - not a mobile device.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

0 Kudos

strawberry921
Local Performer

I would also like to change my username, please! I didn't realize that's what it was asking for when I tried to join the Community.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strawberry921 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

I would like to also change my username. Can you please send me a PM about more information on this, Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @listener001. 👋

Looks like your Pandora Community account was deleted recently.

If you still need further assistance with your username, please let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos