cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Community username

PeytonK
Underground

Can someone please help me? Is there a way to change my profile name or am i just stuck with a weird name?

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
91 Replies

weaverjk
Local Performer

Greetings.  When I created my account moments ago, I accidentally created it with two Es instead of one. 
Seeking to change my username from weeaverjk to weaverjk. 

Thank you,.

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @weaverjk. 👋

I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

tlspiegel1
Opening Act

I'd like to change my username from tlspiegel1  to tlspiegel.  Please.  Thank you!

AdamPandora

@tlspiegel1 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Alisha1
Local Performer

My name isn’t Alisha how do I get my name changed?

artisvida
Opening Act

I don't see an option in the profile/account settings, but I believe a moderator may be able to help!

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

Good evening @Alisha1 here are the moderators for @Pandora that can help you through the process of changing your profile name. @AlyssaPandora@AdamPandora@TannerPandora@ShannonPandora, and @ErickPandora. You can click on one of the highlighted names and private message them, or you can tag them here in this post just as I have done already. They will know they have been mentioned due to the fact I already tagged them here. The choice is yours. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

Thanks for the help @artisvida and @MOHLovesAlaska! 🙌 🎉

Hi @Alisha1 

I'll send you a private message on community for more information around this, but we don't guarantee that your username will be changed. You may receive an email notification about this Private Message, but please be sure to respond directly on community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

suka1973
Local Performer

I don't know how I even got a username w/Pandora community. I was just looking up something.

Why didn't it just use my Pandora user account name?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

This is the username you manually created when setting up your Pandora Community profile, @suka1973.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos

suka1973
Local Performer

How do I change that? It is not my user name for Pandora.
I thought a popup was asking for my password.
Thanks for any help.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@suka1973 I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos