cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Pandora Profile URL

ParasaurPal
Local Performer

My URL is currently my full name it makes me uncomfortable having it as the handle. How can I change this to be my normal handle?

Labels (2)
21 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ParasaurPal We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

Let me know what you would like me to change it to, but be sure to give me a few options, as it must be unique (e.g., "mike" will not work, but "mike5452" might).

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos

scottdfan
Underground

I'd like to change mine as well.  How can I do this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottdfan I can help with this.

Let me know what you would like me to change it to, but be sure to give me a few options, as it must be unique (e.g., "mike" will not work, but "mike5452" might).

scottdfan
Underground

Can you change it to:

therealautarch

therealautarch24

therealautarch247

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottdfan I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/therealautarch

Hope this helps. Thanks for listening!

scottdfan
Underground

Thank you so much!

pingtoast
Underground

Hello, I do not want my current URL to be publicized because it has my full name, and so I would like my URL to be changed pingtoast or if that is not available, pingtoast1.

Thank you.

Regards, pingtoast
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pingtoast I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/pingtoast

Hope this helps. Thanks for listening!

pingtoast
Underground

Thank you, AdamPandora!

Regards, pingtoast

Regretsscum
Local Performer

How do I change my username, the app won't let me... How do I get premium from plus, app won't let me, and how do I download more than 3 stations? My phone is 256Gb so I want at least 14 stations downloaded please... Please fix it. Thank you! From your serious contributor... Scott GROSSMAN 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Regretsscum I moved your post over to this existing thread: Change Pandora Profile URL

How to change username:

I can help with this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to upgrade to Pandora Premium & download additional offline stations:

When you upgrade to Pandora Premium you'll have the option to download additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists.

Since you are currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Google Play, you should be able to upgrade to Pandora Premium through the app.

To upgrade to Premium on your Android device:

1. Open the Pandora app and sign in (if necessary).
  2. Next tap Profile and then the Settings gear.
  3. Select Subscription. From here you can view your current plan, as well as your options for upgrading to Premium.

Please note: If you upgrade directly through Google Play, you will immediately be transitioned into Premium, and the unused portion of your current Plus subscription will be applied to that cost. Once you've used up the remaining value of your most recent Plus payment, you will be charged for your first month of Premium.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Regretsscum
Local Performer

Can you Make is AudioStasis for me please?

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Regretsscum I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/AudioStasis

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

grooveweapon
Local Performer

Could I possibly change my profile URL to noblethrow, if it's available? Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grooveweapon I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/noblethrow

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

grooveweapon
Local Performer

Sorry to do this so soon, but could you possibly change mine again to blindmeteor? I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @grooveweapon.

I've gone ahead and made the change for you: www.pandora.com/profile/blindmeteor

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Kiomi_Nicole
Local Performer

Hi, 

hopefully someone can help! I was rushing to create my account at work and realized I misspelt my account name, can this be corrected ? I mean who spells Niocle like this anyway lol 

thanks in advance 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kiomi_Nicole I do see your webname is currently listed as: nioclekiomi

We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos