cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Page Not Opening

Listener001
Not applicable

When I click the community link (top right dropdown) from my playlist page, I am getting a weird error message--and the page does not open. I am having to open a separate window and manually type in community.pandora.com. Is this just a temporary glitch?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

craybells_0-1663073918417.png

@AdamPandora- it's like it's opening an incorrect website. I usually toggle between my open page (music playlists) and then move over to the Community page by clicking my avatar and choosing Community from the drop down menu. It usually opens the Community page (correctly) in another window. Hopefully this makes sense.

It's wanting to open pandora.com/community instead of community.pandora.com. It's not a big inconvenience. I can get it to come up when I manually type the address in the search bar.

And I'm using Firefox, but I've never had a problem before.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Can you please also confirm if this only happens in Firefox?

Try launching Community from another browser (Ex: Google Chrome) and let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue there as well.

Thanks again for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

No problem! Yes, it also happens in Google Chrome as well as Microsoft Edge. I can then (manually) open up a separate window and type in community.pandora.com and get to my page. And I am already logged in, just like I had opened it from the Community link. It's very odd.

0 Kudos