cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a user

Greekman97
Local Performer

My wife wanted me to have my own account. 

So how do I find her account, I want her to have access to my playlists. 

My pandora account is our original account and she put a lot of work in creating her own playlists including adding her own music to it, and i want her to have access to her work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Greekman97. 👋

Thanks, @MOHLovesAlaska for tagging us in this post. 👍

Finding Friends:

From a mobile device, you can still connect with other listeners on Pandora without Facebook or Twitter. After launching Pandora on your mobile device:

1. Go to the Profile tab.
  2. Next tap Followers, then Find Friends.
  3. Tap the  "+" icon to search for a friend using the email address associated with their Pandora account.

Unfortunately, we have received reports recently that some listeners are having trouble with the "Find Friends" feature. We're aware of this issue and are tracking reports in these two threads:

++

Sharing Content from a Mobile Device:

It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

• Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share. From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. 
  • You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

++

Sharing from the Web:

To share what's currently playing on Pandora, either hover your cursor over the album art, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share.

• From here you can post to a connected Facebook or Twitter account, or select Copy Link to share a direct link instead.
  • Please note that you will only be able to share content via Instagram Stories or Snapchat from your mobile device.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

View solution in original post

16 Replies

@Greekman97  click on one of these highlighted names. One of them will help you with this question, and problem. @ErickPandora , @TannerPandora , @AdamPandora , and @AlyssaPandora . They are Pandora's Moderator's. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Greekman97. 👋

Thanks, @MOHLovesAlaska for tagging us in this post. 👍

Finding Friends:

From a mobile device, you can still connect with other listeners on Pandora without Facebook or Twitter. After launching Pandora on your mobile device:

1. Go to the Profile tab.
  2. Next tap Followers, then Find Friends.
  3. Tap the  "+" icon to search for a friend using the email address associated with their Pandora account.

Unfortunately, we have received reports recently that some listeners are having trouble with the "Find Friends" feature. We're aware of this issue and are tracking reports in these two threads:

++

Sharing Content from a Mobile Device:

It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

• Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share. From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. 
  • You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

++

Sharing from the Web:

To share what's currently playing on Pandora, either hover your cursor over the album art, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share.

• From here you can post to a connected Facebook or Twitter account, or select Copy Link to share a direct link instead.
  • Please note that you will only be able to share content via Instagram Stories or Snapchat from your mobile device.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

MfnHati
Local Performer

How

@MfnHati  click on this link, scroll down and you will see this name. @AlyssaPandora , she has posted the instructions you seek. Re: Find a user - Pandora Community . Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

David210
Local Performer

Is there a way to find a user with out an email address?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@David210 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Find a user

At this time, you will need to know the email address associated with another users Pandora account in order to find them.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

If you'd like to see other options for finding other users without having to know their email address, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Finding Friends with Public Profiles

Hope this helps!
0 Kudos

jgrae
Local Performer

i don't even have a follower button

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jgrae Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

alysonfirefly
Local Performer

This is NOT WORKING. I have personally made sure the user's profile is public ON THEIR PHONE that I'm trying to access. Then I try to search on my phone and I get, "We couldn't find any matches for"

I've tried multiple times. No luck. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alysonfirefly Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

how do i add someone to my friends list?

ks
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayden_S I moved your post over to this existing thread: Find a user

At this time, you will need to know the email address associated with another users Pandora account in order to find them.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

i saw that that way in the othe post work for mobile but what about on a laptop? how do i add friends on a laptop

ks
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayden_S This is currently only a feature that is available on mobile.

If you'd like to be able to utilize this feature on web as well, you'll need to create a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

hawkinsvon56
Local Performer

I have the users email addresses and it still says couldn't find user

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hawkinsvon56 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos