cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED 04/01/20: Forgot username and/or password

Teresa
Local Performer

I have forgotten my passwords and my user ID's and cannot retrieve them, or getting them mixed up. And when it states it is sending information to a device, it does not tell me which device it is sending it to. Did not send to either email address I have so therefore I am haveing trouble getting my pandora to come up on my TV!! I need help. If anyone out there can help, I surely would appreciate  it. As I am not getting anywhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me, it will be much appreciated.  Teresa

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

WalterT1945
Local Performer

Waiting for email to reset password!

Walter R. Thompson
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WalterT1945 Sorry for the trouble with that - someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help make sure you are able to get into your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Colettefain
Local Performer

I don’t know what’s my password anymore 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Colettefain Our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help make sure you are able to access your account.

Keep an eye out for their message!

jodilee8
Local Performer

I just received an email stating that my subscription was automatically paid via my credit card.  I'd like to contact someone to discuss this. I tried logging in to my account on my computer that I've always used to log in, but I am getting an error message that my email address does not exist.  The email address I'm entering is the same and only one on my account.  How can I get this rectified?  And, who can I contact regarding the auto-payment?

Thank you,

Jodi

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jodilee8 Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply! 

0 Kudos

jacob
Local Performer

I go and do password reset. I get the link in my email so I click on it. It opens up to do I want to sign. It Nevers gives me the option to change password. Any ideas what to do??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jacob Our support team can help with this - they will be sending you a separate message via email.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

gypsea
Local Performer

I'm having same issue. Smart TV for an unknown reason deleted my Pandora profile, mid-broadcast. I do not remember my PW and submitted request for PW reset an hour ago with no response. 

Pandora still plays on my mobile device (thankfully).

Please advise.

0 Kudos

Sgillman
Local Performer

I set up an account for a business I managed with my work email. I moved on to a different position and completely forgot to switch the email on my account. Now I can’t login and can’t access the email to reset my password. Any ideas?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sgillman thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to an existing thread on this topic. 

I've gone ahead and asked our User Support team to reach out and help with this. Be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TooHiCat
Local Performer

Have requested multiple password reset sent to my hotmail account. Haven't received any.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TooHiCat Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📝

0 Kudos

lizcallar
Local Performer

give me the problem.....

???

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lizcallar Did you also need help resetting your password?

Let me know. 

0 Kudos

Plovely
Local Performer

I'm trying to log in to my account but it is not working

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Plovely Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

NitaRedbull
Local Performer

911 I've been locked out of my 7yr pandora account! I keep entering my email to reset password. The link it sends my email just goes to main login screen. I think there is an error

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NitaRedbull Our support team would like to look into this.

They will be sending you an email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📝

nelleplumm
Local Performer

Can't reset nor change password for Pandora.