cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the heck is someone listening to my account?

BRITAJ452
Local Performer
  • Keeps saying someone else is listening to my account let them listen or let me listen no one is in my account I signed out of all others wth is going on I can't listen to music when it's constantly giving me this message grr
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@BRITAJ452 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora

@BRITAJ452 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

jlv6904
Local Performer

I have been having this same issue with Pandora and i am the only user in my home.  How do i report this?  How is this rectified?  Other accounts of mine allow me to log everyone out by requiring a password at the next use of the account.  I updated my password and it solved my issues.  Can Pandora offer the same solution?  It was an easy fix.

0 Kudos

BRITAJ452
Local Performer
I did the same thing updated password and all was good again ... it's like
someone was in my account I stayed up late kept interrupting whoever was
listening to piss them off haha 😄
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jlv6904 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos