cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a photo to Community profile

TropicalKiwi8
Opening Act

How come everyone's profile picture is different colors? It's there anyway I could change mine?? (Pictures down below)Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 8.54.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-04-13 at 8.54.21 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-04-13 at 8.54.27 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-04-13 at 8.54.30 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-04-13 at 8.54.34 PM.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
26 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Krampus. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: How to add a photo to Community profile 

For more information about how to do this, please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

How do I change my profile picture

@ Rouge Panda

AdamPandora

@Nightcore_Anime I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to add a photo to Community profile 

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can add a photo to your community profile.

Hope this helps. 😎

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Xx_NovaStar_xX
Local Performer

unable to find avatar option

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Xx_NovaStar_xX I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to add a photo to Community profile 

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can add a photo to your community profile.

Hope this helps!

SneakerGods
Local Performer

How to change my avatar pic?? I don’t have FB and for some reason they need me too???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@SneakerGods It's true that you currently need a Facebook account in order to add a profile picture to your Pandora account/community profile.

If you'd like have the ability to add a photo to your account without using Facebook, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️to express your interest as well: Profile Picture - No Facebook

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos