cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact a community moderator

LAS
Underground

This is probably under the wrong heading but I couldn't find any other subject that might fit.  Can you please forward this to the appropriate area?

I received an email from a moderator and would like to reply to it, but it says its a noreply email. I sent it anyway hoping that someone would actually receive it but if not,  how can I get my question/concern to them privately, without posting on the community boards? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LAS The only way to contact one of our moderators directly, is to "@" them in a message on the appropriate community thread.

I do see you recently posted to the Ad-blocker with Free Account thread - if you have additional feedback and need to get in touch with one of the moderators who were helping you out, make sure to "@" them in a reply on that thread.

If there is a larger issue you need assistance with, I recommend reaching out directly to our support team.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LAS The only way to contact one of our moderators directly, is to "@" them in a message on the appropriate community thread.

I do see you recently posted to the Ad-blocker with Free Account thread - if you have additional feedback and need to get in touch with one of the moderators who were helping you out, make sure to "@" them in a reply on that thread.

If there is a larger issue you need assistance with, I recommend reaching out directly to our support team.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos