cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: How to contact customer service?

Hi @peterbroitman! Thanks for posting to community!

Pandora doesn't offer phone support but they are more than happy to help via email. You can click here to reach out to them directly. 

We do have a pretty extensive Support section here in community that may have the answer you're looking for. I recommend taking a look around and if you still can't find the answer, let us know by posting a message here in community. We're happy to help! 🎧

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

They don't answer emails.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @andrew0 I checked the user support side and I do see that you emailed them yesterday, April 10th. A response was sent from User Support around 2:00pm. If you don't see it in your inbox, please be sure to check Junk and or Trash folders. It may have accidentally ended up there.

In the meantime, if you emailed in about having trouble with playback on your computer, I've just posted a response. If you wouldn't mind giving the standard troubleshooting steps a try, the trace is currently enabled and helps with our investigation. 

Thanks! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I've tried to email five times through five buttons, filled out all the forms, nothing works, nothing advances to a new page.  Extremely frustrating.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, @SagCap1222. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting in contact with our User Support team. A member from our team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance. 

If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Communication with Pandora

Local Performer
I don't know how to communicate with Pandora since they do not answer my answer to their questions ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Communication with Pandora

@applesuxall Our support team has confirmed that they have received and replied to a few of the messages you've sent them. 

However, they also mentioned they never received any follow up replies from you after they messaged you back.

Please check your spam/junk folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

Let me know if you still aren't seeing their emails. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

Local Performer

I need to get ahold of Pandora ASAP. I used to have their email. I believe it was support@pandora.com but I don’t have a couple of days to wait for a response. It concerns billing. Do they have a telephone number?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

@Hippy I'd be happy to help answer any questions you have - let me know how I can assist.

Or if you'd prefer to contact our support team directly, you can check out the accepted solution to this post for more information. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Phone number for customer service

Local Performer

I’ve tried to contact customer service repeatedly by email and I’ve never gotten an answer back. I ‘ve called Sirius XM and they do not have a number nor can they help me. They told me to call Pandora which they do not have a phone number to. I’m going to have to cancel all my Pandora accounts, they’ve left me no other option. Very disappointing since I enjoy my Pandora music. But I’m not going to pay for something that is not working correctly nor is there anyone to call to correct the problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Phone number for customer service

Hi there, @Julieschober123. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community organized. 

Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble. I completely understand how frustrating that must be.

I do see that you were in touch with our User Support team on 01/30/2020. However, they never received a response back from you after your initial inquiry email. Please check your spam / junk folder to ensure that our email didn't end up there.

I've created a new email case for you with our team as SiriusXM support doesn't assist with Pandora-related issues as we operate separately. Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support at Pandora, but a team member would be happy to help over email.

For support, we're always happy to help and can be reached through:

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Contacting Pandora Personnel

Local Performer

How do you call someone working for pandora?

0 Kudos