cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact customer service?

Local Performer

I need a way to contact someone concerning a problem that I would prefer to speak to Pandora (rather than the Community) about directly. How do I contact Customer Service to follow up on my Problem?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity, format

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to contact customer service?

While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have:

1. Via email: you can create a message through our help page to contact our User Support team.
  2. Live chat: you do have the option to live chat with someone from our User Support team which can be initiated through the help page. Agents are typically available for chat Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM - 3PM (PST).
  3. Via social media: you can Tweet @PandoraSupport, or post on our main Facebook page for assistance
  4. Via the community: we are always happy to try and answer any questions here as well - you can create a new post, or find an existing post to comment on if it is related to what you are asking
Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

118 Replies

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

@WisdomSeeker It looks like you already have an open case with our support team.

Please keep an eye out for their reply as they should be getting back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I'm trying to understand. Is there a chat option? I've been trying to upgrade from free to trial/monthly subscription. After I fill in all fields and select PayPal [or direct pay at your site], the Next button does not become active. Is yourr site down this morning? . . . Writing this because I did not yet place a request or question, yet your response reads that I already have an active, open case? Thanks for helping

0 Kudos

@MMcCutchen The message above was actually intended for the other community member who was tagged - sorry for any confusion around that.

Since you haven't actually contacted our support team yet via the help page, you don't have any open cases with them regarding this issue.

With this being said, I'd be happy to help you out on my end.

You should be able to ugprade to one of our paid services here

If you continue to run into issues, would it be possible to send me a screenshot/screen-recording of what you are seeing when the upgrade attempt fails?

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Thank you. I just tried again and now see what I was doing wrong. I read the agreements; but, did not see the checkbox to the left of that paragraph until I just happened to click on the paragraph. Then, it was checked off and took me to PayPal. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for going the extra mile as you did. I appreciate it. Have a good evening! P.S. heads-up that checkbook was so light on my screen, I could not even see it. I don't know if that is true for other users. Be well.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

horrible customer service!  I cannot access my account and cannot get help

@nancyhester2004 Our support team has confirmed with me that they already have an open case with you regarding this.

Keep an eye out for their reply to the email thread you already have going with them, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

Subscription payment

Local Performer

How do I talk to customer service ?

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription payment

@Toniathornton Nice to see you around the community.

I'd be happy to help out on my end if possible - if we end up needing to escalate this to support, I can help with that as well.

Let me know how we can assist you. 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

its going on a week now   ive had pandora plus for years im getting tied of waiting i need my music there are alot of other ways to get music  spotify etc. i want to keep pandora but im getting tired of waiting on you  it shouldnt take this long  if there isnt a solution soon you leave me no choice than to move on

@jtmrmojo4355 Were you running into issues with anything?

Our support team informed me that you haven't actually contacted them yet.

If there is something I can help with, please let me know.

Otherwise, I can escalate this to someone our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Thanks Adam.  For what it's worth, my screen went gray from blue and the music doesn't play.  Any suggestions for me?