Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no customer service?

Local Performer

Why is there no customer service?

0 Kudos

Re: Why is there no customer service?

@Muzik I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to contact customer service?

I'd be happy to help answer any questions you have - let me know how I can assist.

Or if you'd prefer to contact our support team directly, you can check out the accepted solution to this post for more information. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Nice Customer Service... Not.

Local Performer

I'm really disappointed in Pandora's Support Team right now and I'd like to talk to someone else. How can I do that?

0 Kudos

Re: Nice Customer Service... Not.

@tehgrapes1988 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to contact customer service?

I do see you have already been in contact with our support team, however it doesn't look like you've replied back yet to the message they sent you earlier today.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to that email, and they will be happy to further assist. 

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

Local Performer

This is pure bs, none of these options work. I pay for premium and I cannot connect standing next to my gb router. Goodbye pandora,  spotify wants my money more than you do.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

@dcwzrd1 I checked in with our support team, and they mentioned you already had an open support case with them - your last message to them was sent on 11/4/20.

Were you still running into that same issue?

If so, make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Help with Pandora Plus

Local Performer

I'm wondering why there is no way to talk to or communicate with someone at Pandora. If I wasn't given a ssunscriotion as a gift I would have cancelled pandora already. The problems, bugs and wait time for buffering is just too much. Then you find out that no one actually works at pandora to work out the problems, which, in turn, means this site doesn't give a **ahem** about its customers. I'm going to Spotify!

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Re: Absentee landlord

Local Performer

Is "ssunscriotion"  a word in the english language ?

Hi @TW sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm happy to help with any questions you might have. 

If you'd prefer to speak someone from Pandor'as support team, you can reach out to our customer support team via email from the Pandora Help page here. 

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Local Performer

agreed

0 Kudos

@Rudyoo5 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to contact customer service?

I'd be happy to help answer any questions you have - let me know how I can assist.

Or if you'd prefer to contact our support team directly, you can check out the accepted solution to this post for more information. 

0 Kudos