cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

@Neldog Thanks for following up.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

If you are on a computer, are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  1. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 
  4. To clarify, are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora? Have you tried streaming other apps such as YouTube? If not, please try launching the YouTube app and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I want a contact number

0 Kudos

Hi, @rocrabble. 👋

Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support, but our team is happy to help here or over email (for billing, account related issues, etc.).

Let me know if you'd like for me to escalate your issue to our User Support team for further assistance. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

Local Performer

No body will help for Pandora issues!!   They give you a case number.  But then no help!!!!

0 Kudos

@zombie20 Our support team mentioned that they sent you an email yesterday afternoon.

If you aren't seeing that message, you may want to check your junk/spam folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

If you do see that message, make sure to reply back directly on that email thread you have going with them if you need further assistance. 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Need phone number to talk for assistance

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I have a complicated issue that I do notfeel like typing back and forth.... Not commercial free on my phone, when I check account it is...email and old zip when I try to change to email I paid with and new pw and zip it says incorrect. Would you please consolidate to both email because I believe is the Primary account. Even when I close and start again... phone has commercials.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info

0 Kudos

Hi there, @Janine. 👋

Thanks for post, and sorry for the continued trouble.

I've escalated your case to our User Support team as it appears that you may have two Pandora accounts under different email addresses.

Someone will be in touch via email to assist with your accounts. Thanks for your patience during this process!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

I need to get a contact number to call about account

Local Performer

I need to get a contact number to call about account

0 Kudos

Re: I need to get a contact number to call about account

@Gtorres68 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

While our support team does not currently provide phone support, you can always send them a message through our help page here

I'm also happy to see if I can help out on my end - let me know what it is we can assist you with.

0 Kudos

Re: Logged into premium and still getting ads

Local Performer

Can I just talk to areal person!

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

Re: Logged into premium and still getting ads

Hi @Captainjensen9! Welcome to Pandora Community!

We're all real people here and happy to help with any question you have. Just let me know what's going on.

If you prefer to speak to our User Support team, you can email them hereSorry, we don't offer phone support.

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos