Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a support phone number?

Local Performer

Is there a support phone number?

0 Kudos

Re: Is there a support phone number?

@francesmoreno While our support team does not offer phone support, you can always contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page

That being said, I'm happy to see if I can help out on my end - let me know how I can assist you. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I need to speak with someone.. My wife is being charged for premimum however she is getting basic with commericals this has gone on for months and im tired for paying for something we dont receive and your company makes it impossible to contact  who doesnt have phone to contact customer service

0 Kudos

@hockeymckee While our support team does not provide phone support, they do provide support via email.

Can you please have your wife submit a message through our contact form?

Our support team will be happy to look into this further with her.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

Re: Irritated with Pandora Customer service

Local Performer

I am close to canceling my account and going with someone else because I cannot get the help I need for a problem. I would like to have a phone number to call someone to talk to them to resolve this problem because no matter what I do I cannot find the answer i need and any of the forums. If you value my business please help me before I do cancel because I really love pandora and pay the top amount of money for my account every month. Thank you

@jennymoe81 While our support team does not provide support over the phone, I am going to have them contact you via email to help answer any questions you have.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

They suck

0 Kudos

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

Local Performer

How do I speak with Customer Service directly?

0 Kudos

@orangemonkey Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for the various ways you can contact our support team directly.

With this being said, I'm happy to see if I can help you on my end - if I am unable to answer the question you have, I can escalate you to our support team for further assistance. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

thank you for your response. I need to cancel my subscription, however all the options provided are not assisting with my issue. Regardless of which scenario I have tried I do not have buttion/option that says cancel subscription.

how can I speak with someone who can assure that the subscription gets cancelled?

This page is not helpful as the help page just takes you back full circle to this community.

0 Kudos

@orangemonkey I had our support team take a look and they mentioned that your free trial subscription expired yesterday.

No charges were made.

You aren't seeing any option to cancel within your account settings, as your account has already reverted back to the free service.

No further action is needed on your end. 

In the future if you need to get in touch directly with our support team, you will need to submit your message directly through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have:

1. Via email: you can create a message through our help page to contact our User Support team.
  2. Live chat: you do have the option to live chat with someone from our User Support team which can be initiated through the help page. Agents are typically available for chat Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM - 3PM (PST).
  3. Via social media: you can Tweet @PandoraSupport, or post on our main Facebook page for assistance
  4. Via the community: we are always happy to try and answer any questions here as well - you can create a new post, or find an existing post to comment on if it is related to what you are asking

View solution in original post