cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PANDORA'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

Local Performer

Is it possible to actually speak with a human at Pandora about a billing issue? 

0 Kudos

Re: PANDORA'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hey there, @Geechieboy. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this thread: How to contact customer service? 

I've checked in with our User Support team and do see that you contacted them via email. Someone responded to your email on 05/29/2020. If you don't see the email, I would recommend checking your spam / junk folder. In the meantime, I've had someone send an additional email today to ensure that you received it. This email will arrive to the email address associated with your Pandora account.

Let us know if you still have trouble with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Re: Pandora Customer Service Help Line phone number

Local Performer

I have to say it is next to impossible to get customer support. And the Customer Support email that is offered goes to an INVESTMENT SITE.  I need answers and I need them now please.  Suddenly, Pandora changed its look and everything went down the toilet.  My email and password are not functioning and I only use two passwords.  This being the case, I don't want my CC charged every month.

Please contact me.

Thanks,

Pete Scully

0 Kudos

Re: Pandora Customer Service Help Line phone number

@PScully01 Nice to see you around the community.

For future reference, you can check out the accepted solution to this thread for a number of ways you can get in contact with our support team. 

If you'd like to get in touch with them via email, you would just need to fill out this contact form

That being said, I have created a ticket with them for you since it sounds like you were running into issues.

They will reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Direct Contact with Customer Service

Local Performer

I need to know which plan i chose. Also my billing date , amt 

0 Kudos

@MoiraWynn Nice to see you around the Community.

It looks like you are signed up for Pandora Premium at the $9.99 (plus any applicable tax) monthly rate directly through Pandora.

To view your next renewal date or to manage your subscription, you will need to visit this link from a computer.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

Local Performer

need a phone number to call Pandora

0 Kudos

@TacomaTRD2019 While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have - check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information on this. 

This being said, I'm happy to see if I can help answer any questions you have on my end. 

Let me know how I can assist. 

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

Local Performer

I have a NEW debit card that has different numbers from my previous card. I add the NEW information BUT Pandora rejects it

0 Kudos

Re: How to contact customer service?

Hey there, @wm7081. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to help with updating your payment info.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

trying to subscribe

Local Performer

I really hate this. Why won't someone just call me on the phone?  I am legally blind and having a very difficult time

0 Kudos

Re: trying to subscribe

@thunderwoman While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have:

1. Via email: you can create a message through our help page to contact our User Support team.
  2. Live chat: you do have the option to live chat with someone from our User Support team which can be initiated through the help page. Agents are typically available for chat Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM - 3PM (PST).
  3. Via social media: you can Tweet @PandoraSupport, or post on our main Facebook page for assistance
  4. Via the community: we are always happy to try and answer any questions here as well - you can create a new post, or find an existing post to comment on if it is related to what you are asking

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This being said, I have escalated your inquiry to our support team directly. They will be contacting you via email so please keep an eye out for their message, and they'll be happy to assist with this.

Thanks for your patience throughout the process! 

0 Kudos