bcruthirds
Local Performer

How do I reset my Password?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
76 Replies

laureningle
Local Performer

I did everything you say to do Pandora there is no way to access that there is no options as you state in there! I’ve tried several times!!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @laureningle! Thanks for posting to community and sorry for any trouble changing your password. 

Looks like you emailed our User Support team as well. Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

laura4ty
Local Performer

Hello, my smart tv for some reason lost my username and password. How can I reset?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @laura4ty!

You can click here to request a password reset, make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process. If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you're still having trouble, I can have our User Support team reach out to you. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Anthony342biga
Local Performer

I've been trying to get the password for this what is what is every time your password and it keeps saying it's in the den but I can't find it so can you please send it to me right now I got I got this thing going I'm trying to get my Pandora thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Anthony342biga You should be able to reset your password by following the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Bluebell12
Local Performer

I am trying to get my pandora on 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Bluebell12. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community.

Looks like you created a new account yesterday. Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you having trouble getting started?
    • If so, what is the make and model of your device?
  • Or, would you need assistance with regaining access to an older account?
    • If so, I can escalate this to our User Support team via email.

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Kaybeebb
Local Performer

How can I access my account. I got a new phone and lost that email that’s attached to my pandora account ages ago. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kaybeebb You should be able to reset your password by following the instructions provided on this thread: I forgot my password and need to reset it

Once you regain access, you can then update your account with your current email address.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Mastang90
Local Performer

How can I log in I for got my password  I put email they  I still can't  log in

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mastang90 I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: I forgot my password and need to reset it

I recommend resetting your password so that you can regain access to your account.

You can find instructions on how to reset your password in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Let me know if you run into any issues with this.

0 Kudos

bphobkirk
Local Performer

Forgot p/w and need to change it. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bphobkirk I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized: I forgot my password and need to reset it

You can find instructions on how to reset your password in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

nursebeverly
Local Performer

All i need to do is reset my password, i bought a new phone....duhhhhh

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nursebeverly I moved your post over to this existing thread: I forgot my password and need to reset it

You can find instructions on how to reset your password in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

Thomas1
Underground

Need Pandora hooked up to my new phone my old one got hacked I can’t even get into it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thomas1 To clarify, did you need hep resetting the password on the Pandora account that is currently connected to your Community profile?

If so, you can find instructions on how to reset your password in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thomas1 I wanted to follow up again as I see you've posted a few more times on the Community in various areas.

It looks like you already have an open case with our support team.

If you need further assistance, make sure to reply back directly to the last email our support team sent you, and they will be happy to help.  

0 Kudos

Rizendemon74
Local Performer

Changing passwords

I can't get into my account

0 Kudos