I forgot my password and need to reset it

bcruthirds
Local Performer

How do I reset my Password?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
76 Replies

AdamPandora

@wayneveltkamp46 If you need to update the password on your account, you can find instructions on how to do so here.

If you need to reset your password completely, check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Patti55
Local Performer

I have tried the new email to try to reset my password, but it says there is no account registered to that email 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Patti55 To reset your password, you'd actually need to enter in the email address your account is currently registered under - not a new or different email address.

If you still need help resetting your password, let me know and I can put you in touch with someone from our support team.

0 Kudos

dominic241
Local Performer

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm posting this from my account (which is fine) but my father's account we have tried to reset his Pandora password two dozen times now over the past week or so and also tried to open a ticket with support but have heard nothing (No emails from Pandora). Can you please help me reset his account? We have access to the email but nothing ever comes from Pandora (checked spam, junk, blocked senders...still nothing!). Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dominic241 I am going to send you a private message to gather some additional details on your father's account.

Please keep an eye out for my message. 📬

0 Kudos

sflowers07
Local Performer

I've had a pandora account for over a decade and just recently switched mobile devices.  I've tried to recover my account with all of the emails I can think of, but I'm not having any luck. Can someone help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sflowers07 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

wmontoya
Local Performer

forgot my password and cannot access pandora music when i log on to pandora i get a message to click on change password when i do that it starts to play music, but no info or temporary password on how to get a password,

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @wmontoya. 👋

Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your password. Please keep an eye out for their message. If you don't see it yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Change my password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@41 If you need to update the password on your account, you can find instructions on how to do so here.

If you need to reset your password completely, check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sue58Bailey
Local Performer

I can't remember my password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sue58Bailey Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tonynova
Local Performer

how do i reset my password

0 Kudos

JK12
Local Performer

Trying to reset password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tonynova Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JK12 I moved your post over to this existing thread: I forgot my password and need to reset it

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can reset your password.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos