cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to update account with a new email address

AdamPandora

You can update your account information from either a computer or a mobile device.

To update your email address from a mobile device:

1. Sign into your Pandora app, and click on Profile.
  2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner, and select Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

To update your email address from our website:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

49 Replies

AdamPandora

@Stevie49 I believe your upgraded account may be registered under a different email address than the one you provided.

The account connected to your Community profile shows no history of being upgraded.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Country
Local Performer

I no longer have the email on my account how do I change email

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Country As long as you still know the password to your account, you should still be able to update it with your current email address.

Check out my post above for instructions on how to update your email address.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

mountainmantooo
Local Performer

My email has changed to something else, that's why I was logging in.

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @mountainmantooo. 👋

If you still have the password for your existing account, you can log in and make that update.

You can find more information about how to update your email address here.

Feel free to let us know if you require further assistance. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

msheehan3
Local Performer

Please respond to my XXXX@gmail.com account as my indy.rr.com is no longer functional....

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@msheehan3 If you need assistance updating the email address on your account, you will need to contact our support team directly to confirm ownership of your account.

Please contact them using the email address of your choice here.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Mary2
Local Performer

I want to change my login

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mary2 I moved your post over to this thread to keep the Community organized: I need to update account with a new email address

Check out my message above for instructions on how to update the email address on your account.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

bucyrusdental
Local Performer

i need to update my email and i thought i did and it says the email and password dont match 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bucyrusdental It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was just created today. 

If you are attempting to use this same email address to update an old account with, you will first need to delete the new account you created today. This will free up your email address to be used on the old account.

I am also going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

0 Kudos

jecooke50
Local Performer

I have 2 accounts but I want to keep the account with the most music accumulated.  I am trying to change/update my email.  I have changed my password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jecooke50 I have escalated your feedback to our support team.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

Lshook1978
Local Performer

I want to change the email and password that I originally signed up with to a better one but I seem to be having no luck doing so. Does anyone know how or if that is even possible to do?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lshook1978! Thanks for posting.

To update your account information on your mobile device, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

To update your account information on the web. First, visit pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Beitney
Local Performer

How can I change my user name? I didn’t realize I spelled my name wrong and it’s driving me crazy!! I can’t figure out how to change it!! anybody have any ideas how? please help me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Beitney To clarify, are you talking about the username associated with your Community profile?

Or did you need help correcting the email address associated with your actual Pandora account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Jazbo
Local Performer

cant contact me with my registered e-mail

i need it changed to XXXX

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jazbo Check out my message above for instructions on how you can update your email address.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Rambob64
Local Performer

Thank you

0 Kudos