cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error after entering correct info

LVM
Local Performer

I changed password and hit save. Another box pops up and asked for password. I enter it and I get error message that I entered wrong password. I have tried this at least 5 times.

Help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
48 Replies

lapucca
Local Performer

Hi How do I send a request for this problem for my account?  I'm having the same problem when I tried to change my password.  Google informed me that my password here is compromised.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lapucca I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Bethhudson
Local Performer

I'm having this issue this morning as well.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bethhudson Sorry to hear that.

I will have our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Yaneth
Local Performer

I can’t openmy pandora paid account on my desk top I resented my password already and keeps on telling me it’s the wrong password! I have I’m subscribed to Pandora plus

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Yaneth. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Pandora account. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect login error after entering correct info

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your password. If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

margysaur
Local Performer

Hello AdamPandora,

Can you please create a ticket for me, too? I'm having the same problem. 

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @margysaur.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you as well.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

outadventurer
Local Performer

Hello, if this is a systemic issue it would be a great help to your Pandora community to post it here than to have us ask for a private message to fix an annoying system problem.

That said, I am concerned my account may have been compromised and I am UNABLE to change my password. I get the same Incorrect password on the confirmation window. I am stuck with a compromised password. Pleas ehelp and fix this for all of your users.

Thank you, Robert

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@outadventurer Since the issue you are experiencing involves sensitive account information, this isn't something that we can support publicly over the Community.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

VanessanRobert
Local Performer

Got a message I should change my password since Pandora was hacked. Tried to change it, it wouldn't go passed a verify password box. In trying to fix it I lost the password my system had auto saved too so now I'm really out to lunch. On top of that, there is no way to contact Pandora on either the ap or in the web browser. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@VanessanRobert To clarify, there are a number of ways you can contact our support team - check out this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Karey
Local Performer

I am having the same issue after my password being compromised - could someone please contact me as well to resolve this issue? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Karey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

susanemilton77
Local Performer

I am also having an issue.  can you please help me?  Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@susanemilton77 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jasmin_rogero
Local Performer

Hello! I also need help, my account can be logged in to through my phone but bot through web browser. This is very frustrating because I use pandora to play music in my business. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jasmin_rogero I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

PhantomWatson
Underground

When I try to log in through the Windows application, I get an "incorrect email or password" error that persists even if I reset my password and copy and paste the exact string that my password was reset to.

When I try to log in to pandora.com through a browser, I get a 429 - Too Many Requests error and the following console messages:

• login:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 ()
  • bugsnag.js:2040 [00:51:46:0058] ERROR: client/middleware/ServiceError: Unhandled service error for v1/auth/login: 429 - Too Many Requests

I can't imagine that I've hit a rate throttling limit. I only tried to log in maybe a half-dozen times over the course of an hour. Also, this doesn't happen when logging in to community.pandora.com. Is Pandora's authentication system broken?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PhantomWatson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos