cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error after entering correct info

Albsadm
Local Performer

I have been trying to reset my password, but without much luck. I'm following the instructions, I do everything it says to. but when I try to login It says "Incorrect Email or Password".  I am tired of going round and round. Please help .

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/19/23:

Hi, everyone!

If you are having trouble signing into your account, please try resetting your password to see if that helps. You can find instructions on how to do that here: How to reset your password

If you continue to experience issues, you will ned to contact our support team directly for assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
59 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Albsadm I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Albsadm
Local Performer

my problem with my password has been rectified. Thank You. Very much

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @Albsadm.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 😎

0 Kudos

TrueDisaster77
Local Performer

I’m having the same login problems

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TrueDisaster77 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dmglenn54
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue as well.  I have reset my password twice and still getting the same error message. I am trying to link my Pandora account to my Alexa.  Please help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmglenn54 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

dmglenn54
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @dmglenn54. 😁

0 Kudos

domcalcio
Local Performer

I am having the same issue only on one of my macbooks. Every other device my user and password work fine.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@domcalcio I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Butt-head-001
Local Performer

I've been fighting this same thing . . . on my server.  The account name and passwords (I tried TWO different accounts) are correct and DO work on other computers.  Resetting the password had no effect.  Same thing no matter which browser I tried.  Pandora would connect and play as long as I didn't try to sign on.

Tried Disabling the anti-virus, the anti-malware, disabled the firewall,  disabled all apps, transferred the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security Policy from another computer on which it WOULD work, and even changed the search engine (I'm not using VPN).  NADA.

Then I remembered a while back that Pandora had given me some connection problems, and would ONLY work with my wireless connection active, and with ONLY my wireless connection active (activating the wired NIC would cause it to crash after a variable delay).  I checked my wireless connections configuration . . . I found that under the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) settings,  instead of allowing it to obtain an IP address (and DNS Server) automatically, there was a pre-configured IP address and the gateway address was missing. (I WONDER how that happened???  PIBKAC?). 

ANYWAY, I reset the TCP/IPv4 IP configuration to auto, and disabled the wired NIC.  It's working again. Now, If I can only figure out why the hard-wired connection fails . . . .

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Butt-head-001 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

AtlantaBuck
Local Performer

I believe I'm having the same issue.  I enter a new password and I am prompted on a second pop up window to retype and validate the new password.  When doing so, I get an error "You have entered an incorrect password". 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AtlantaBuck. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message, if you don't see it yet - be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

stormbirdd
Local Performer

Same exact issue. Perhaps your developers could simply fix the problem rather than generating ticket after ticket for people falling afoul of the same UI bug?

rljfam4
Local Performer

I was getting very frustated, because I was not able to reset my password.
I recieved the reset password email link.

I clicked on link and went to page; then I entered NEW password... but

NOTHING and tried many times....

the click does nothing 

I use VPN for work, and after a pause I turned off my VPN and was able to reset password...

After which I can turn my VPN back on.. everything now works again.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rljfam4 Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Pandora.

It sounds like you are using a VPN which is rerouting your internet connection. Unfortunately, using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported.

We recommend checking if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora. You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

stingray02
Local Performer

I'm having this issue, as well.  I reset my password on the web site, but can't log into the Windows or iOS app.

0 Kudos