cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is private messaging a feature?

ChicanaLoca
Underground

Is private messaging free or with a paid subscription ?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChicanaLoca Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Private messaging isn't actually a feature with the free or paid version of Pandora.

If you'd like to see something like that implemented to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion. 💡

If you'd like to share any of your created stations, or other content from your collection with another Pandora user, check out the Sharing on Pandora help page article for instructions on how to do so.

Hope this helps! 😎 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChicanaLoca Nice to see you around the community. 😄

Private messaging isn't actually a feature with the free or paid version of Pandora.

If you'd like to see something like that implemented to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion. 💡

If you'd like to share any of your created stations, or other content from your collection with another Pandora user, check out the Sharing on Pandora help page article for instructions on how to do so.

Hope this helps! 😎 

0 Kudos

Hufflepuff3010
Local Performer

How do I enable private messaging through the app or can I even do that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hufflepuff3010 I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question: Is private messaging a feature?

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 🤝

0 Kudos

Marsharandy
Local Performer

Can u private message on pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marsharandy Private messaging isn't actually a feature with the free or paid version of Pandora.

If you'd like to see something like that implemented to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion. 💡

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mytern16
Local Performer

Is there private chat option? Or just community

@Mytern16  the only way to private chat someone, you can direct message them through private message. If you click on someone's name it will say profile, you can message them from there. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mytern16 Private messaging isn't actually a feature with the free or paid version of Pandora.

If you'd like to see something like that implemented to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion. 💡

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

@AdamPandora, @AlyssaPandora - I once had an envelope icon in the top right corner of my community page for, like, an email exchange. Is that the feature of which you're speaking?--my icon is currently gone. Is there any way to get it back/approved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Private messaging should now be visible on your Community profile.

Hope this helps!

Mimi_Music
Local Performer

How do I directly message an old friend on here? I want to message one of my followers but I can’t figure out how to do that.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mimi_Music I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question: Is private messaging a feature?

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 🤝

0 Kudos

Mimi_Music
Local Performer

I have read all of these threads before posting my question. None of these threads are helpful.

0 Kudos