cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local commercials

marygk48
Local Performer

I just use the free Pandora as I am on a fixed income. How do I "localize" the commercials? I recently moved from one state to another and am still hearing ads from my old state. Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marygk48 If you are receiving ads that aren't relevant to your current location, you might want to double-check the zip code registered on your Pandora account. Since it sounds like you just moved, you will likely need to update this information.

From a computer, you can update your zip code by visiting the Pandora website and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your zip code.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done, and enter your password to confirm.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marygk48 If you are receiving ads that aren't relevant to your current location, you might want to double-check the zip code registered on your Pandora account. Since it sounds like you just moved, you will likely need to update this information.

From a computer, you can update your zip code by visiting the Pandora website and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your zip code.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done, and enter your password to confirm.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos