cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge 2 accounts (2 different email logins)

ElMudshark
Local Performer

I was traveling and had no access to my correct login so I made up a temp login so I could use Pandora while away.  I selected a bunch of new bands and songs that I'd like to combine with my original (correct) login email selection list (that I've had since 2011!).

Thanks much,

RG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@ElMudshark Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@ElMudshark Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

0 Kudos

ElMudshark
Local Performer
Shared temp acct stations to correct account. Thanks.
Do you know if there's a way to also share thumbs up and down as well?
Thanks again.

AdamPandora

@ElMudshark Once you add the shared station to your collection, the thumb ratings should transfer over as well.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

ccin930
Local Performer

I would like some help with combining my emails so I can enjoy my downloaded music and upgrade that I paid for

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ccin930 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merge 2 accounts (2 different email logins)

Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos