cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging an old and new account together

Patrick
Local Performer

I need to know if there is a way to add my old playlist and favorites to my new account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Patrick Unfortunately, there isn't a way to multiple merge accounts together.

With that being said, it sounds like you may have an old account registered under a different email address where all of your original stations/playlists were created. 

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora

@Patrick Unfortunately, there isn't a way to multiple merge accounts together.

With that being said, it sounds like you may have an old account registered under a different email address where all of your original stations/playlists were created. 

Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be contacting you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

LDHooper0312
Local Performer

Thank you

JNice
Local Performer

Did they help you? I'm having the same problem. 😒

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @JNice. 👋

Looks like you've been in touch with our User Support team recently. 

Someone has responded to your email. If you don't see the message, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks so much for your patience during this time! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

ocnluvr2
Local Performer

how can I get help with this same matter I have several accounts and would like to merge accounts 

I have created several accounts do to employment emails ( no personal emails allowed) and no longer have access to those emails to reset PSWD, and would love to get the music all in one account. Is this possible ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ocnluvr2 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Robertm
Local Performer

I have two accounts and want to combine to one. I pay yearly for one and monthly for the other. Can I get credit from the yearly account and apply it to the monthly?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Robertm While there isn't a way to merge multiple accounts together, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure you aren't paying for two separate subscriptions.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

yahairm4992
Local Performer

I have an old account where I have over 200 statstations and would like to add or merge to my new account which has 1 station. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@yahairm4992 I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized.

While there isn't a way to merge two accounts together, what I recommend doing is deleting the new account you created, so that you can instead update your old account with your current email address.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to assist with this.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

monihka
Local Performer

I have an old Pandora account associated with my email and a new Pandora account associated with the same email via Sirius XM. I would like to merge both of my Pandora accounts. Where can I find instructions or support with this matter? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @monihka! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've moved your message over to an existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge multiple accounts together. However, there is a feature request for this in our Feature Request board. You can find it here: Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing the stations from the account you no longer want, with the account you'd like to keep, then closing the account you no longer want.

It's often easiest to share a station by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the station and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

Hope this helps. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

upchurchbeth
Local Performer

I set up a paid account on my computer assuming it would be the same as the app on my phone. Now I am paying for two accounts and only want the phone account. How can I cancel one account but keep the other?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@upchurchbeth I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Zeemoney1972
Local Performer

I changed my upgrade and it wouldn’t allow me to use my current email address... so how can I merge the to accounts .... I need to use my original email address 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Zeemoney1972 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Speechless530
Local Performer

I need to know if there is a way to merge an old and a new account together

I nred to know if there is a way to import the bright light

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Speechless530 I've moved your post over to this thread: Merging an old and new account together

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge multiple accounts together. However, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option added to the service: Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing the stations from the account you no longer want, with the account you'd like to keep, then closing the account you no longer want.

It's often easiest to share a station by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the station and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mbrittany1414
Local Performer

I need help with this as well I just got a premium account and used a new address instead of my old email address please help

0 Kudos