cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pandora Accounts with Same Email Need Merging

Hi @monihka! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've moved your message over to an existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge multiple accounts together. However, there is a feature request for this in our Feature Request board. You can find it here: Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing the stations from the account you no longer want, with the account you'd like to keep, then closing the account you no longer want.

It's often easiest to share a station by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the station and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

Hope this helps. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

One computer account, one phone account/two emails..need to merge

Local Performer

I set up a paid account on my computer assuming it would be the same as the app on my phone. Now I am paying for two accounts and only want the phone account. How can I cancel one account but keep the other?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Re: One computer account, one phone account/two emails..need to merge

@upchurchbeth I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Existing email

Local Performer

I changed my upgrade and it wouldn’t allow me to use my current email address... so how can I merge the to accounts .... I need to use my original email address 

0 Kudos

Re: Existing email

@Zeemoney1972 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merging an old and new account together

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

I need to know if there is a way to merge an old and a new account together

Local Performer

I need to know if there is a way to merge an old and a new account together

I nred to know if there is a way to import the bright light

0 Kudos

Re: I need to know if there is a way to merge an old and a new account together

@Speechless530 I've moved your post over to this thread: Merging an old and new account together

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge multiple accounts together. However, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option added to the service: Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing the stations from the account you no longer want, with the account you'd like to keep, then closing the account you no longer want.

It's often easiest to share a station by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the station and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Re: Merging an old and new account together

Local Performer

I need help with this as well I just got a premium account and used a new address instead of my old email address please help

0 Kudos

Re: Merging an old and new account together

@Mbrittany1414 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos