cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging an old and new account together

Patrick
Local Performer

I need to know if there is a way to add my old playlist and favorites to my new account?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora

@Mbrittany1414 Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

kmadsen38
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

For some reason I have 2 different accounts with 2 different emails.   I need to consolidate these and I have already paid for Family Premium (feb 2021) but do not have access to either email account premium.   I really need help and am frustrated I cannot get it.

one act is kmadsen38 and one is kmadsen41.   If you send me a separate email address I will respond with both account information but do not want it on this chain.   I would like to delete 1 account and just use the other.   

If this is too difficult I will just stop pandora and use Apple Music.

Thank you,   Kris

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @kmadsen38. 👋

No worries - we can help!

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you shortly to help with both accounts. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

kmadsen38
Local Performer

Ok, how will they be reaching out?   Phone?  Email?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kmadsen38 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos