cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging two email accounts?

sl
Local Performer

I just realized I have two separate profiles, registered to two different emails from logging in on different devices over the years.  Is there a way I can merge them into a single account so I don't lose my preferences & stations and I have all my stations in one place?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @sl thanks for posting to community! 😁

Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend posting your idea in our Feature Request board. From there, you can post new ideas or like those ideas you'd like to see. 

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @sl thanks for posting to community! 😁

Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend posting your idea in our Feature Request board. From there, you can post new ideas or like those ideas you'd like to see. 

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

View solution in original post

Bfeuling
Local Performer

Hi! I have an old account dating back to early 2000's. Long time user. I recently setup a new account as I don't have access to the old email, but now I don't have access to my created stations. I saw others received user support for similar cases? Can someone reach out to assist with combining these accounts? Much appreciated.

TannerPandora

Hi @Bfeuling! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Merging two email accounts?

Currently, merging accounts is not a feature. However, we do have a feature request for this. If you're interested in seeing this on Pandora, please be sure to up-vote this idea. You can click here to be taken to the feature request. 

In the meantime, I do see that you've started a support case with our User Support team. I've asked them to further assist you via email. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

0 Kudos

EmperorJJ1
Diamond in the Rough

If you share a station from your old account to the new account then like or dislike a song you can basically copy the station from one account to the other. 

AdamPandora

That is correct, @EmperorJJ1.

Thanks for sharing that info with the Community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

pinkslyder
Local Performer

If you have two accounts can they be combined?  I had good channels going but due do some scams and some identity theft I had to change phone and get new email address and not use my old email so in turn I had to get a new Pandora account. Well long story short of been enjoying the new one and my $5 commercial free subscription every month and all of a sudden it paid for my old Pandora account not my new one so I cant enjoy it cuz I'm not using that email on my new phone. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pinkslyder! Thanks for posting to community. 

I moved your message over to an existing thread that is similar to your question: Merging two email accounts?

Unfortunately, merging two Pandora accounts is currently not a feature. However, you can share content from one account to the other. For more info on this, I recommend checking out the accepted solution above. 

I help with your subscription, I've created a case with our User Support team. Please be on the look out for their response via email. You should receive this at the email address associated with your community profile.

0 Kudos