cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pandora has been ruined

hunter25
Local Performer

Pandora, like everything else managed by techies has been ruined.  I am going back to cds.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hunter25 Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you've had trouble. I understand your frustration. If you'd prefer not to invest any more time, we totally understand.

If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot or answer any questions you may have.

Could you tell me more about what's happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

If you are on a computer, which browser are you using? If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)? Are you seeing any error messages?

Let me know what you decide. We're here to help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hunter25 Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you've had trouble. I understand your frustration. If you'd prefer not to invest any more time, we totally understand.

If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot or answer any questions you may have.

Could you tell me more about what's happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

If you are on a computer, which browser are you using? If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)? Are you seeing any error messages?

Let me know what you decide. We're here to help!

0 Kudos