cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

laurenwsmitchel
Local Performer

I updated my email and then resubscribed to my family plan and now all my playlists are gone. I have had this account for many years and this is the first time this has happened. Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laurenwsmitchel It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up if you are seeing a different set of stations/playlists on your device.

I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

Baldersn1919
Local Performer

opened the app on my phone and it says I have no playlists. Went to log on my computer and it did the same thing. I had tons of playlists I added to for years all gone!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Baldersn1919 It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if you aren't seeing any of your collected stations when logging in.

I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience. 🤝

0 Kudos

minkypye
Local Performer

Like many others I see, I have lost my saved stations. I have over 50 stations..... I do not want the advice of downloading new ones. It took YEARS to get those stations perfected by liking and disliking certain songs suggested on the stations. How can I RECOVER these stations? Thinking of switching to Spotify if we can't find a solution to recover them. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@minkypye I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

It looks like the Pandora account connected to your community profile is a new one that was recently created on 06/26/2020.

This means that your original account was created using a different email address.

I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using the email address you originally used to create your account with.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

scott54
Local Performer

New lost my pandora list

New phone lost my pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scott54 Is it possible you signed into the wrong account on your new phone?

It may help to sign out of Pandora on that device, and then sign back in using the email address your Pandora account is registered with.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team reach out to you via email to help make sure this gets resolved. 

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Xlschillinglx
Local Performer

All of my stations are gone. I have been listening to them for 10 years and they just disappeared. I can't find them when I open my app or on my laptop. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xlschillinglx It sounds like you may have recently logged into the wrong account if you are seeing a different set of stations on your devices.

I recommend logging out, and then logging back in using the email address you originally used to create your account with.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

0 Kudos

Lisabohot
Local Performer

I lost all my saved playlists and stations for my pandora premium I've tried everything also when I went to my playlists it's got music that is not mine 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lisabohot It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

I say this because the Pandora account your Community profile is associated with shows no history of being upgraded.

This means your upgraded account is likely registered under a different email address.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email address to help get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Alexisdrebi
Local Performer

Changed phones and reinstalled the P app.  Signed back in and my collection is gone.

0 Kudos

electricsoul99
Underground

My Pandora thumbs up playlists for 3 of my stations have disappeared. How can I get them back? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@electricsoul99 This appears to be an issue with you having multiple accounts set up with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this resolved.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexisdrebi My guess is you have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if you are now seeing a different station list after logging back into your account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

DesertRat
Local Performer

Same problem here 

How do I get my music back.  
Its gone for no reason.  And if I have more accounts where are they. I have one email. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DesertRat I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Homer1951
Local Performer

Retrieving lost data 1230 songs I had to erase my app and start over to get back into my Pandora account how do I retrieve my 1230 songs

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Homer1951 It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account if you are seeing a different set of stations and songs in your collection.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos