cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account appears lost

Jamesteed
Local Performer

I’ve been paying pandora for years. My iPhone updated now my stations and my account disappeared. Can I get support? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Re: My account appears lost

AdamPandora

@Jamesteed I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

my collection is gone

amyljohnson81
Local Performer

I deleted the app and reinstalled it and my collection is completely gone. It doesn't even show I have a subscription which I pay for every month. Some please help. I've had these stations for years and don't want to start over. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Re: my collection is gone

AdamPandora

@amyljohnson81 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Thumbs up list

Candy16
Local Performer

My thumbs up songs don’t come up. My list says it’s empty.

0 Kudos

Re: Thumbs up list

AdamPandora

@Candy16 It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Switching from iOS to Android help.

Cdelacruz
Local Performer

Switches from iOS to Android. Signed in on same account, premium didn't follow and I'm still being charged on my apple account and can't transfer my premium to my new phone. Any solution ideas?

0 Kudos

Re: Switching from iOS to Android help.

AdamPandora

@Cdelacruz It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account created.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

0 Kudos

Lost all my stations

akadstat
Local Performer

Was listening... then POOF... no music... Pandora made me recreate my account, which I've done. Now I just want my playlists back..... Please?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Re: Lost all my stations

AdamPandora

@akadstat It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address.

If you remember what email address you originally used, try signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

Pandora deleted my account and playlists!

SuzanneB
Local Performer

I've had a pandora account for years. Suddenly you deleted it. Making me create a new account. All my music is gone! What's up? Not happy!

0 Kudos

Re: Pandora deleted my account and playlists!

AdamPandora

@SuzanneB It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address.

If you know the email address you originally used to create your account, I recommend signing out of the app/website, and signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos