cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

teamwalters2015
Local Performer

The same thing happened to me. I only have one pandora account, just logged in on my new phone and they are all gone. I hope there is a way to get them back! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teamwalters2015 I've gone ahead and recovered all stations that have ever been created on the Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

If you still believe some stations are missing, please let me know the name of one them.

0 Kudos

rkcdallas
Local Performer

Most of the stations I had on my account got deleted. Is there anyway i get them them all back the way they were? Please

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rkcdallas It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Swp
Local Performer

All of my playlists are gone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Swp I moved your post over to this existing thread: My stations are missing after logging back in

It looks like you have two different Pandora accounts set up.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help provide additional details around this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Klundy02
Local Performer

Hi I have Pandora on both iPhone and iPad went to log on iPad and it made me reset password and now all my saved music is gone, please help restore 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Klundy02 It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address.

Only 8 stations have ever been created on this Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

If you remember the email you originally used to create your Pandora account, try signing out of your devices, and then signing back in using that other email address.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

JonV
Local Performer

I think I had a payment problem with my Premium service ... I updated card information in Google Play and re-subscribed to premium ... but now my newer Stations and Playlists are missing.  How can I restore them? 

0 Kudos

Eboden047
Local Performer
  • I had to uninstall and reinstall my pandora app as it was not working at all.  Now I have lost 95% of my stations.  I had years of music loaded.  What can I do to get these back.  We pay for the upgraded version so this is pretty disappointing!
0 Kudos

Shandi
Underground

I was receiving the time out message yesterday. Went thru the troubling shooting steps, got it working. Now all my stations and search history are gone! Is there a way to retrieve them?? The only reason I haven't switched over into our family's spotify is because of the hassle of creating stations and play lists. I love my Pandora music. Bit if I lost it all, I'm just going to switch over with my fam.

0 Kudos

Emily_B
Local Performer

My pandora went on fritz and the update that fixed it made me login and now all of my playlists and everything from my paid premium subscription disappeared. Can this please be recovered? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonV It looks like you have more than one account registered with us - the account containing your original stations and playlists is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eboden047 It looks like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help you get logged into the correct account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shandi It looks like your original account is registered under a different email address.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emily_B It looks like your original account is registered under a different email address.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help you get logged into the correct account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Emily_B
Local Performer

Is there some way you can fix this or someone I can contact?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emily_B It looks like our support team sent you an email earlier this morning.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to that email, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Punruh
Local Performer

Got a new phone. Downloaded pandora app logged on to my account and all my stuff is gone. No playlist nothing is there. I have the premium package please help. Note not music or playlists on or from my device. My playlist in my app are gone and not the offline stuff. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Punruh It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora.

0 Kudos