cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thomvee Is it possible you are signed into the wrong account on your device?

It may help to log out, and then log back in using the email address you originally used to create your account with.

In the meantime, someone from our support team will also be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
169 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Gromy888! I moved your post to the Subscriptions space in order to keep our community tidy. 

Sounds like you have more than Pandora account, and your subscription was transferred to a second Pandora account. 

I've reached out to our User Support team to follow up with you about this. Please be on the look out for an email from them to the email account associated with your Panodra account. 

Thanks for being a part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

infraredgalaxy
Underground

All my stations have disappeared.... I did not delete them. I see "My Collections" at the top but no "My Stations".... I asked Alexa to play Pandora and she started playing "Rain Radio"... Now all stations are gone....

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your post, @infraredgalaxy!

• Which device are you using when this happens?
  • Are you using your computer? If not, which device?
  • Also, when you go to My Collection, are you able to view your stations from there?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

infraredgalaxy
Underground

image.pngThanks. I first noticed when I asked Alexa to play, she played "Rain Radio." When I asked her to play other of my stations, she said she couldn't. So I logged onto my PC, Windows 10, and found no stations. This is all I see... I'm using Firefox, but have also tried Opera.... Thanks for the help.

infraredgalaxy
Underground

I see them in Collections now. Thank you Alyssa.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all. Sounds like you were able to locate your stations. @infraredgalaxy 

Here's more information about how to sort your stations from My Collection.

Let me know if you need anything else. Happy listening!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

SandC
Local Performer

Just changed phones. When I logged into account with my new phone it didn't pull any of my playlists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SandC I have confirmed with our support team that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this. 

0 Kudos

GFRED
Local Performer

I did something to lose My Collection on my phone but it is still there on my desktop. When I select the Pandora icon on my phone it takes me to Pandora with no My Collection

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GFRED It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up if you are seeing a different collection on your computer than on your phone. 

I recommend signing out of Pandora on your phone, and then logging back in using the email address tied to the Pandora account you are signed into your computer with. 

In the meantime, our support team has also confirmed that they will be contacting you via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

redbeardx
Local Performer

Pandora forced me to resign and when I did I lost my original station list.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@redbeardx Our support team took a quick look and have verified that the Pandora account associated with your community profile was created for the first time this week.

If you've had an account set up with us in the past, then it was likely registered under a different email address.

I recommend signing out of your device, and then signing back in using the email address you originally used to set up the account with.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

robin-king
Opening Act

I have just logged into Pandora for the first time in several motns to be met with not my stations but some rap crap.

Where have all my stations gone to?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @robin-king I've moved your post to our Collections Board.  Can you clarify if you mean rap stations are appearing in your collection or if rap music has been added to a station(s). 

• If rap music is coming through on a station(s) - can you let me know which station?

I checked your station list and see that the last three station added to your list was on 8/30/2019, 10/01/2019 and 10/4/2019. These stations have been since deleted. 

If you believe that someone may have access to your account, we can take steps to help protect your account. 

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mwagstrom
Local Performer

Just got new phones.  Logged in and all but one station are gone.  Logged in from PC and same thing..all stations and playlists gone.  Help please!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwagstrom Nice to see you around the community.

My guess is you likely have a second account set up under a different email address where your original stations are located.

Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help ensure you are able to access the correct account. 

mwagstrom
Local Performer

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Gorrockis7
Local Performer

Same here please help. Using the only email I got!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gorrockis7 Our support team has taken a quick look and confirmed that you do have two accounts - an old one where your original stations are set up, and new one you recently created using the email address your community profile is associated with.

They will be contacting you via email to help get this resolved, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos