cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

Curamengc
Local Performer

How do I get all my stations back from my old subscription

I recently reactivated myself account and all my former subscriptions are gone. How do I retrieve them?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Curamengc I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

famhei22
Local Performer

My phone did a system update and now all my saved music is gone. Any idea on if I can get that back and how to do that would be very appreciated !

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@famhei22 It looks like you have multiple Pandora accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get you logged into the correct account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

jomaraki
Underground

I had a lifetime subscription.  I admit there was a lot of animosity on my part because of the changes they made, I could no longer maintain a radio to link to my car radio.  So I terminated the contact.   I had several years of no Pandora and after retiring, I find that Pandora is needed in my life.  So I come back.  And I cannot find my old stations. I had two XKING RADIO and Southern Gospel.  Cannot locate them.  And I guess that was my mistake.  Of course, now will just have to redo everything and see if I can get back some sanity.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jomaraki It sounds like you have multiple Pandora accounts registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get you logged into the correct account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jiveflower
Local Performer

I just had that happen to me.
I’ve had collected music, playlists and downloads disappear many times before, however this time everything disappeared. 
Suddenly I had an idea and went to my profile - where I found every playlist I’ve ever created and listened to! 
If you haven’t already resolved this issue or when (cause it inevitably will) it happens again, check your profile.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jiveflower. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing that helpful tip about checking your profile.

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help ensure you're all set with your account / collection. If you don't see their email yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

stanmikaandyuu
Local Performer

i had a station named “my favorite radio one direction” since i was little and it magically disappeared? it kept giving me an error message saying the station wasn’t available until my screen went pitch black.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stanmikaandyuu It sounds like your original account with that station is created is registered under a different email address.

The account connected to this Community profile was created for the first time yesterday.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos