cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: All my stations have disappeared....

Underground

image.pngThanks. I first noticed when I asked Alexa to play, she played "Rain Radio." When I asked her to play other of my stations, she said she couldn't. So I logged onto my PC, Windows 10, and found no stations. This is all I see... I'm using Firefox, but have also tried Opera.... Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos

Underground

I see them in Collections now. Thank you Alyssa.

No problem at all. Sounds like you were able to locate your stations. @infraredgalaxy 

Here's more information about how to sort your stations from My Collection.

Let me know if you need anything else. Happy listening!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Can't see any list of My Collection. It has all disappeared. Why?

0 Kudos

@thecaswellagenc Sorry for any trouble.

• Which device are you using when this happens?
  • Are you using your computer? If not, which device?
  • Also, when you go to My Collection, are you able to view your stations from there?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Hi!

I'm having the same issue with my account. The majority of my stations are gone. First time this happened, I just re-created a few of them  but it happened again. I'm on an Android device and I just double checked on the computer and theyre still gone. Help!

0 Kudos

@acamero It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account.

I am going to have our User Support team reach out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Where are my songs?

Local Performer

I am signed up on the Pandora Premium Family plan.  My card was comprised, so I had to get a new debit card.  Pandora said that they couldn't run my payment with my old card on file.  Therefore, I updated my payment method.  

Now its acting like I have a new account.  I had to re-add my family members.  It does not have a list of the songs I collecte .  However, it has the songs that I've thumbed up.  I want my songs and my playlists back!  Are they lost forever?  I would think that updating your payment method wouldn't require you to lose everything.  

0 Kudos

Re: Where are my songs?

Hey there, @Hemmco. 👋

After resubscribing, you would need to re-add those family members and have them accept the new invite.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening with your tunes?

• To clarify, are the playlists you created missing but your Thumbs Up playlists are still there?
  • Also, are any stations missing?
  • What device are you using when you notice this?

Let me know.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I logged out and then logged back in.  My collected songs are now back where they belong.

But it is still frustrating to find that my family members need to be re-added because Pandora thinks this is a re-subscription.  I just changed my billing method.  Plus, my family is not getting the email invites - even in their junk/spam folders.

And it is across multiple devices

0 Kudos

@Hemmco I definitely understand your frustration with all of this.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and thank you for all your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

Stations missing

Local Performer

Same! I have been trying to figure out what happened to my basically 10 year old station(s)! I found this thread and it said "Resolved" which is a lie. Why would our stations just get deleted after years of messing with them. If Pandora is going to change it's platform then at least give us the option to extract a list of those songs or something.... It is really maddening.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Desktop/RESOLVED-10-20-2019-Missing-Stations-on-the-Web/m-p/3330/hi...