cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acoount issue

Underground

What or how should do to fix my account if I open the app and my account but nothing shows like my albums my search nothing at all as an if my account was restarted?

0 Kudos

Re: Acoount issue

@Ucabrera I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Underground

Ok I will thank you

@Ucabrera Always happy to help. 😄

Thanks for all your patience with this!

0 Kudos

Lost collection after switc to pandora family from premium

Local Performer

subscription upgrade to premium family. But I had to let my premium subscription expire since I had it through Google play, as I read with your online support. So I did and got the family subscription. But my collection from my premium account is gone. How do I get it back?

0 Kudos

Re: Lost collection after switc to pandora family from premium

@Adamsanford I'm happy to look into this.

Can you let me know the names of some of the stations and/or playlists that are now missing from your collection?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Kudos

Account turned off

Local Performer

Has anyone else recently had to reenter your username and password out of the blue? Now, all my saved music is gone. Like I am starting from fresh.

Regards,

David

Re: Account turned off

Hi @Delta27 thanks for posting!

Just to confirm, you were recently logged out of Pandora and when you logged back in all your content was gone?

Based on what I'm seeing from this account, it looks like you may have more than one Pandora account. This account was created in 2013 and until today, the stations that were added (now deleted) are all from 2013. 

I would recommend trying to log in with any other email address you may have used. If you're still running in trouble, let me know, I can escalate to our User Support team to further help you. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Playlists

Local Performer

I updated my email and then resubscribed to my family plan and now all my playlists are gone. I have had this account for many years and this is the first time this has happened. Please help

0 Kudos

Re: Playlists

@laurenwsmitchel It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up if you are seeing a different set of stations/playlists on your device.

I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

all my playlists are missing

Local Performer

opened the app on my phone and it says I have no playlists. Went to log on my computer and it did the same thing. I had tons of playlists I added to for years all gone!

0 Kudos

Re: all my playlists are missing

@Baldersn1919 It sounds like you may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if you aren't seeing any of your collected stations when logging in.

I am going to have our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience. 🤝

0 Kudos