cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account turned off

Local Performer

Same problem here 

How do I get my music back.  
Its gone for no reason.  And if I have more accounts where are they. I have one email. 

0 Kudos

Re: Account turned off

@DesertRat I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Song history

Local Performer

Retrieving lost data 1230 songs I had to erase my app and start over to get back into my Pandora account how do I retrieve my 1230 songs

0 Kudos

Re: Song history

@Homer1951 It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account if you are seeing a different set of stations and songs in your collection.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

I’m going crazy after trying to sign in

Local Performer

I’m trying to sign in to my account on my laptop and I had to reset my password to do so but when I did everything that I had for a station every single song over the last decade is gone but I have on my other device??? What do I do so I don’t lose stations that people who are not alive anymore are able to be recovered??? I’m freakin out here!

0 Kudos

Re: I’m going crazy after trying to sign in

Hey there, @JamieLJones. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: App is logging me into the wrong account 

Looks like you have two Pandora accounts registered under different email addresses. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with those accounts. Please check your spam / junk folder if you don't see the email soon. 📬

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Music is gone

Local Performer

I woke up noticed I was somehow signed out of pandora signed back in and everything is gone ??? All my stations 

0 Kudos

Re: Music is gone

@Cornfield07 I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

It looks like your original account was registered under a different email address.

Since this involves sensitive information, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help straighten this out.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

Re: Deleted my favorite station accidentally

Local Performer

Hello -  I have changed platforms for Pandora (iPad to laptop), and it seems all of my stations/playlists are now gone. Can you please assist me in restoring/recovering these? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Re: Deleted my favorite station accidentally

@mtpipes5 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Apps play lists not matching

Local Performer

My pandora app on my iPhone and on my mac and even on the web version do not match each other.

Do I have to sync the apps somehow? This seems so odd...

Any help is appreciated...

0 Kudos

Re: Apps play lists not matching

@Rhino1995 To clarify, are you seeing a different set of stations in your collection on both devices?

If so, is it possible you are signed into a different account on each device?

I recommend signing out of the app on your phone, as well as the website on your computer, and then signing back in using the same email address.

Let me know if this helps.  

0 Kudos