Local Performer

Need help getting into my account.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pete5143816 To clarify, did you need help resetting your password so you can log into your account?

If so, check out this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

sscheuerell
Local Performer

no i can't even find any settings to go to on your webpage. I'm getting pretty upset because Veronica hung up on me. I can't go anywhere on your website so I guess you don't want my payment.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sscheuerell I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

sscheuerell
Local Performer

I spoke with your community people via chat and they were not only clueless about my question and when they told me to go on the website I asked her to hold on while I tried it AGAIN. She hung up on me! Your website is one of the worst I’ve ever worked on. With no intelligent support and no phone number you have made yourselves totally unaccountable to your clients.

To spell out the problem one more time. You charged my renewal fee of $59.99 to an unauthorized account. Therefore, you will not receive a payment from me until YOU CONTACT ME. I will not give out my credit card number to the very confused people on your chat room.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos