cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundboard survey points

Acesman
Local Performer

I received my 50 points for doing the surveys I got the screen were it said type in your email address for the $5 Amazon gift card but I never received the email?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Acesman just wanted to confirm that the survey you took was through Soundboard. 

Either way, I'll have our user support team follow up with you about this. They will be reaching out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Acesman Sorry to hear that. Just wanted to confirm that this survey is through Soundboard?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Acesman
Local Performer

How do I receive my $5 gift card from soundboard?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Acesman just wanted to confirm that the survey you took was through Soundboard. 

Either way, I'll have our user support team follow up with you about this. They will be reaching out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for an email from them. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Atlantasia
Local Performer

So twice now I've done enough surveys on Soundboard for $5 Amazon Gift cards, and twice now after entering in the correct email address, I've gotten nothing in my email for them. I've checked spam, and nothing there either. 😕 Is there any way for me to get these rewards or no? Should I just stop doing the Soundboard surveys since I can't seem to get the rewards? I mean, this is definitely through Soundboard that I'm obtaining points through surveys, checked and double checked.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Atlantasia Sorry for the trouble.

There was an error with the system used to push out those rewards emails, however that is now believed to be resolved.

The team who manages those Soundboard surveys mentioned that they were able to manually email your reward to you, so you should now see that in your inbox.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

LadyJMusic8
Local Performer

I have been paying for pandora since I’ve had it. I like the fact that I can enjoy my music without an add breaking my vibe or interrupting the mood of the room while working an event. Pandora rarely has issues which leads me to ask: what are soundboard points? For a paying customer why is this so ambiguous? Please help me? I have 13 soundboard points but I should have more considering I fill them out all the time? 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LadyJMusic8,

Nice to see you around the community! 👋🏽

The Pandora Soundboard is an exclusive online research panel composed of Pandora listeners. The Soundboard offers listeners with the opportunity to provide their feedback and opinions on a large variety of topics that relate to Pandora and our advertising partners.

For more information, check out the Pandora Soundboard article posted on our help page.

Hope this helps! 

Saboku
Local Performer

I took a Soundboard servey on 2/25, which said I had 45 points (before the servey), I got another email today, which now says I have 0 points, but I did NOT redeem anything, nor get any email saying I got anything.

0 Kudos

Saboku
Local Performer

unsure if action was taken or not, but as of 10 minutes ago I finally got an amazaon gift card email

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @Saboku!

Sorry for the delay, howeverI wanted to hold off on replying while I was in touch with the team in charge of the Soundboard survey.

Thanks for letting me know this has now been taken care of.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

0 Kudos

brianpkiel
Local Performer

I signed up for the soundboard and have filled out several surveys, assuming i would get an email when I could redeem or collect the rewards.  That hasn't  happened so far.  What do I need to do next?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @brianpkiel. 👋

Thanks so much for participating in Soundboard!

You can find your reward balance in each survey email you receive.

Once you have reached 50 reward points, you will receive an email to redeem your reward. Please let us know if you feel you have reached that amount, but have not received an email. Also, be sure to let me know the email address where you are receiving Soundboard emails.

You can find out more information in this helpful article: Pandora Soundboard

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

upsmikegmail
Local Performer

My points show zero now, and I had probably 45 points. Where did they go? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@upsmikegmail Our Soundboard team mentioned that you redeemed your $5 reward on April 6th.

After your reward was claimed, your points totals then reset to 0, so you are now building your way back up to 50 points for another reward.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

zavalar
Local Performer

Can you please tell me where did you summited your issue regarding missing points/rewards because I followed a link for that sort of thing but never got a confirmation or number case to verify the query went through. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zavalar I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

zavalar
Local Performer

Thanks Adam, the issue has been resolved.

kjgreg
Local Performer

Last month I took a survey for 5 points and in the email it said I had 45 soundboard points. This month my email says I have 0 soundboard points, yet I never received an email about redeeming my 50 points or receiving a gift card. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kjgreg We've gone ahead and manually sent you an email now with a link to redeem your $5 gift card.

For future reference, when you submit the survey that puts you over the 50 point mark, you will get automatically redirected to a new URL where you have to fill out a simple form with your email address to request the reward.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos