cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora never remembers my password

PeterStanley
Local Performer

Each time I log in, Pandora makes me create a new password.  How can I get them to remember the new password I've entered?

cryptic, instructions are evasive and do not address the issue.  How can I speak with a representative??? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterStanley For future reference, you can always contact our support team through any of the ways mentioned in this thread: How to contact customer service?

That being said, I'm happy to look into this further with you on my end.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you forced to sign into your account each time on a computer or a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PeterStanley For future reference, you can always contact our support team through any of the ways mentioned in this thread: How to contact customer service?

That being said, I'm happy to look into this further with you on my end.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you forced to sign into your account each time on a computer or a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

dastrone
Local Performer

the Pandora App (iPhone8plus) asked me to sign in each time I open it.  It doesn't do this on the desktop.  

The password is saved on the App and all my credit card info is correct.  When I reset the App works until I close it out.  Then i have to reset.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dastrone Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue.

First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

bbillups42
Underground

EVERY TIME I come into Pandora...my password is rejected...I put the SAME PASSWORD into your NEW window...and I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN, the next time....

If you cannot get this to work for me, I guess I will drop payment to you!! This is really lousy business!! Sincerely Frustrated! Elizabeth J Billups

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @bbillups42. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your password. I completely understand how frustrating this could be. To help with your account and password, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email shortly to offer further assistance.

If you don't see their message soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos