cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

AdamPandora

In order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your password on your behalf. 

If you no longer have access to the inbox of the email address your Pandora account is registered with, you're welcome to create a new Pandora account or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and our listeners' needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
27 Replies

LoveMuffin3
Local Performer

I Mamie Kelley have an account but, it was opened with the e-mail XXXX@.  I no longer have this e-mail address. My new email is XXXX@ my phone # is the same...My automatic payments are still coming out of my .account monthly. I cannot remember my password but, I still want to continue listening to my music.

Thanks, 

Ms Mamie .L Kelley

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@LoveMuffin3 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you may need help resetting the password on a Pandora account registered under an email address you no longer have access to.

If you do have access to the inbox of your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password by following the instructions provided in our I forgot my password and need to reset it thread. 

If you no longer have access to the inbox of your old email address, then I recommend reaching out to your previous email provider for further assistance regaining access. Once they allow you access to your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password on your Pandora account.

I then recommend updating your account with your current email address to avoid any future confusion with this. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Kamoldskred
Local Performer

I need to reset my password for my kamoldskred@comcast.net email, but never record the reset email after multiple attempts. Please assist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kamoldskred I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

For more information on what your next best steps would be, check out my post above.

Hope this helps!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update: In your original post (before editing) you mentioned you no longer had access to the email inbox your original Pandora account is registered with.

If that is the case, our support team won't be able to help you regain access to that account.

If you do have access to that email inbox and are unable to receive a password reset, then you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

With that being said, I will go ahead and reach out to them for you, and have them contact you via email to assist.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

lillyhaynes
Local Performer

Hello!  I have a pandora premium account. Which I was recently signed out of. I do not remember the password, and I cannot reset my password, because I do not have access to my old email. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lillyhaynes I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

If you no longer have access to the inbox of your old email address, then I recommend reaching out to your previous email provider for further assistance regaining access. Once they allow you access to your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password on your Pandora account.

I then recommend updating your account with your current email address to avoid any future confusion with this. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

emilyhudson829
Local Performer

Hi!

I am a pandora prime member. I recently got a new phone and for some reason the password to my pandora prime account isn't saved. and I cant remember it. I made a new account. But I really miss all my accumulated music, and how well pandora had come to know the music that I would like. I have started a new pandora account, just to get me through, but I would really love to get back into my old account. I no longer have access to the the email that it was registered under. Is there anyway that I could get back into my account?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@emilyhudson829 I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

If you do have access to the inbox of your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password by following the instructions provided in our I forgot my password and need to reset it thread. 

I then recommend updating your account with your current email address to avoid any future confusion with this. 

I will also have someone from our support team contact you via email to see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this.

0 Kudos

Jtostrup96
Local Performer

Hello i have a pandora account i cant access or recover due to an old email address. Im pretty sher

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jtostrup96 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

If you do have access to the inbox of your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password by following the instructions provided in our I forgot my password and need to reset it thread. 

This being said, I am also going to have someone from our support contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jtostrup96 I wanted to check in again about this.

Our support team attempted to send you an email, however it looks like the email address we have on file for your account is invalid.

If you need further assistance with this, you will need to contact our support team by submitting a message through our help site.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

HappyJackgemcut
Local Performer

For got password 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @HappyJackgemcut. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team for further assistance.

In the meantime, I would recommend checking out @AdamPandora's  post about regaining access to an old account / email address here.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

donch4809
Local Performer

Need password for my primary account, unfortunately it's ID (my previous email address) is no longer valid.  We moved out of state.   Now have new account but all favorites are on old account.  How do to transfer them over?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@donch4809 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

I will also have someone from our support team contact you via email to see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Garyg
Local Performer

I'm in a real pickle here. My email address has changed, long ago,  and I no longer remember my password. Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Garyg 

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

0 Kudos

musicislif3
Local Performer

after the recent update it kept timing out the session and i tried clearing the data but the problem is i've had the account for years and it was on a old email so therefore i cant remember the password amd cant get a new one, im basically locked out of my old account and had to make a new. took me years to find all the songs i wanted. is there a way to transfer that account or saved songs and albums to my new one? please help! im a also a premium user by the way

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@musicislif3 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

0 Kudos