cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

AdamPandora

In order to protect your privacy and personal data, our support team won't be able to provide direct access or update your password on your behalf. 

If you no longer have access to the inbox of the email address your Pandora account is registered with, you're welcome to create a new Pandora account or reach out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

We will continue to evaluate this policy against new technologies, business practices, changes in law, and our listeners' needs, and may make changes to the policy accordingly.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Labels (1)
32 Replies

leemuzyl26
Local Performer

So I have a premium plan that is attached to a email I can't remember the password for, and both are attached to a phone number that I no longer have as well. But I'm still paying for it and can't get into it. Can anyone help please

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@leemuzyl26 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Bhblynne
Local Performer

Hi, My pandora account randomly got logged out. This email address was extremely old, and now I can't recover my information.. i just made an account with my new(er) email so I can listen, but i'd like to recover the acocunt that is about 12 years old. Please help!!

Thank you

0 Kudos

Florencekinsey
Local Performer

Then I need to stop my pandora premium 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bhblynne I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

If you no longer have access to the inbox of your old email address, then I recommend reaching out to your previous email provider for further assistance regaining access. Once they allow you access to your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password on your Pandora account.

I then recommend updating your account with your current email address to avoid any future confusion with this. 

I will also have someone from our support team contact you via email to see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Florencekinsey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Kbgoon
Local Performer

i dont have access to the email i used to make this account. but yet its somhow in my saved passwords for my current email. was wondering if there was somehow a way for me to regain acces to the old email useing pandora. like perhaps they could give me the password to said email or send me an email containing all my data associated with pandora so that i may be able to access it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kbgoon We do not have access to your current password for security reasons.

If you no longer have access to the inbox of the email address your Pandora account is registered with, I recommend reaching out to your email provider for further assistance regaining access.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

casey2119
Local Performer

I have had a account for a long while. I pay for the upgraded account as well. Got a new phone and do not remember the password and the email is a old one that I haven't used in years and do not remember the password either and when I try to sign in it says the email account doesn't exist.

I'm trying to add existing Pandora account from my iPhone to my iPad.

Can you help me with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@casey2119 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset Password (no access to old email address)

If you no longer have access to the inbox of your old email address, then I recommend reaching out to your previous email provider for further assistance regaining access. Once they allow you access to your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password on your Pandora account.

I then recommend updating your account with your current email address to avoid any future confusion with this. 

I will also have someone from our support team contact you via email to see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this.

0 Kudos

Thesauce
Local Performer

I need help logging in to my pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thesauce It sounds like you no longer have access to the inbox of your old email address.

If this is the case, I recommend reaching out to your previous email provider for further assistance regaining access. Once they allow you access to your old email address, then you should be able to reset your password on your Pandora account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thesauce I wanted to follow up with you again on this.

Our support team attempted to send you a message, however they mentioned the email address associated with your Community profile is invalid.

If you need help signing into your Pandora account, please try sending our support team a message from your end here.

0 Kudos