cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
205 Replies

AdamPandora

@MacMook I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Autumn615
Local Performer

Please delete all of my devices!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Autumn615 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

JustChona
Local Performer

I have an ex that won't get off of my Pandora and keeps making playlists and thumbing things messing up my whole algorithm....can I kick out devices without a computer?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JustChona I can help with this.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

Nerva08
Local Performer

Can I please ask that you signed me out of all devices. I’ve tried resetting the password, but I’m still getting the message about somebody else listening.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nerva08 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Nj1
Local Performer

How do I sign other people out of my pandora account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nj1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

chris1233600
Local Performer

I need to be signed out of all devices my ex wont stop using my account and its getting annoying.

and no I do not have a computer

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chris1233600 Welcome to community!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect you'll automatically be logged out. This can take some time, so please be patient.

If you need a password reset, you can request a password reset by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

Let us know if you have any trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Melody88
Local Performer

No pc someone is using my account!

Is it possible to remove devices without removing my device and losing all my downloads from getting signed out??? I cannot go thru re-downloading again (got a new phone) I'd rather get another streaming app then do that again! But I also don't want to pay for someone else using my account! Please help! Also how can I change my email to one I can actually get into?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Melody88 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Petewooten21
Local Performer

I am having similar issues, I don’t see an option to log others out or anything when I change my password but I can’t listen to music because it says someone else is listening please remove everyone off of my account and i will change my password as soon as it logs everyone off. Thank you!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Petewooten21 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Ginnster19
Local Performer

Can not sign out of all devices.

Changed password and no prompt

& setting does NOT have the option to sign out of all devices 

STOP giving the WRONG advice.

thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ginnster19 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

For future reference, you can also log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

0 Kudos

Lethaldimps
Local Performer

Trying to sign out all devises from my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lethaldimps I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Mustangannie
Local Performer

My pandora account has been hacked again by my old boy friends son in prison

I shared my password with my boyfriend 10 years ago and his son lived with him.  He is a very smart tech guy and has my info.

He is in jail and has been since then.  I have changed my password 3 times now to no avail.  He adds artist that I do not want on my profile.

Please help me get rid of this creep.  Believe me he is very intelligent and thought I got rid of him twice only to see his **ahem** selections again.  Like 'LOVE SONGS"  AND TAYLOR SWIFT"

0 Kudos